𝟜𝟜. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤

"Repeat what you said to me Lea." George, one of the best fighters stood in front of Jimin, a young female beside him.

Jimin focused on her pale, worried face knowing that something was happening.

"My brother...he went out, he didn't listen to me!" She cried out, losing her composure. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "hey it's ok, where did he go? Tell me, and we'll bring him back Lea. He'll be okay." He tried to comfort but she shook her head.

"No...he went to where the fight happened. Our mother died there, he wanted to recover her body...but it's been h-hours." She explained making Jimin widen his eyes.

"Shit." He mumbled, turning around to grab his gear and weapons.

George noticed and intervened "Jimin, we can't possibly risk more lives in search for one." He said making Jimin stop what he was doing. "I will go alone." He replied, continuing to get his gear together.

"No, we need you here to lead the next attack." George argued, watching as their leader continued to get ready. Lea stood crying in the corner, regret that she hadn't done more to stop her brother leaving so hastily.

"I'll be back before then." Jimin finally replied, picking up a transporter.

"Jimin, let's think this through. Maybe I should go instead." George tried one last time to change his mind.

"I'll be fine, you're in charge while i'm away George." He ordered, quickly using the transporter and landing back in the forest where he had fought so many vampires.

The sun was just beginning to poke through the tree's as he covered his face with a mask, ignoring the stench from the dead bodies. He got lucky that there was no vampires here, perhaps they had already looked at the scene.

It was a silent morning, no noises around him, just the breeze in his hair. He sighed and clutched onto his weapon, not knowing where to start looking. What if the vampires had already caught him?

He decided to be optimistic, looking for the best hiding spot if he got here when there were vampires. The young hunters name was Isaac, Jimin had spoken to him a few times.

He is smart so he would know where to hide if he came across a group of vampires.

He was not a fighter though, not ready for battle.

Jimin saw the footprints in the forest floor, it had been raining and the ground was still soft. There was definitely more than one set of footprints, he was clearly chased after.

Jimin followed the sets of footprints until they stopped by a tall tree. Drops of blood was still there, definitely human looking. Jimin felt the sadness wash over him, this had to be Isaac's, meaning he was caught by a group of vampires.

He was most likely still alive since the vampires probably have lots of questions for him. The poor lad was probably getting tortured...

"Fucking evil bastards." Jimin mumbled under his breath.

Just to make sure, he decided to check any surrounding areas just in case the vampires hadn't left yet. Maybe he could sneak into the camp and transport them both back to the cave system they used as their hideouts.

The cave system was smart which was why the large amount of humans stayed hidden so long. There was a constant stream of water which hid their scents along with the noises they made. It was also fresh enough to use as a water source and a large enough space to fit hundreds of humans.

Jimin silently moved throughout the forest, hoping to catch sight of anybody before they would see him. The smell of the earth was refreshing his senses, having to hide so often, it was rare to peaceful walks like this.