𝟚𝟚. 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖 (𝕄)

Longer chapter for a steamy moment 😏

When Jungkook returned home that night, the smell of food was spread all around the house. Taehyung had cooked something special, maybe to distract himself from the fear of intruders. As he saw the vampire enter the house, he had to hide his relief and kept himself sat at the table.

The blood maid watched as the king tugged off his coat and hung it on the rack. When Jungkook made eye contact, he moved his eyes to look back to his food.

"We'll be returning to the palace tomorrow." Jungkook stated while pulling a chair out and sitting in front of Taehyung. The blood maid only hummed while poking his fork at his food, his eyes still cast away.

Jungkook just blinked and darkened his eyes at the human, since they had been living at the house he hadn't actually been around Taehyung much. "Come here." He ordered with a deep tone much more like the one he used in the palace.

This gained Taehyung's attention and he met eyes with the vampire again "o-okay." He mumbled and pushed his seat back as he stood up from the table. He made his way around, watching how Jungkook leaned back and patted his knee.

Taehyung bit his lip and inwardly cursed as he had caught a glimpse of the kings thighs. He didn't have much time to ponder on this as he was easily pulled down to sit on the vampires lap. Jungkook smirked at the small yelp that left Taehyungs lips, while resting his hand on his waist.

"Does this remind you of anything?" Jungkook whispered into his ear.

This position did remind Taehyung of when he got that nasty bruise on his hip. "Yes." he mumbled in reply feeling Jungkook's strong arms suddenly wrap around him. Despite the rumours about vampires being cold, Jungkook felt hot like a warm blanket.

Shivers went shooting down his spine as their bodies were pressed so closely. Taehyung could feel every muscle, every bump and every breath on his exposed neck.

He gulped.

Jungkook chuckled, leaning to the side of Taehyung and pulling the plate over. "What is this?" The vampire king asked, referring to the food Taehyung had made.

Taehyung smiled as he felt proud of himself for cooking that dish "it is hotpot, my grandmother taught me how to make this." He replied.

Jungkook hummed and began using the fork to pick up some of the food, Taehyung was about to insist that he wasn't hungry but he didn't expect Jungkook to put it in his own mouth instead. The blood maid sat there shocked at the sight of a vampire eating human food...

After Jungkook swallowed it, he finally looked at Taehyung's shocked face "it's good...but I know something tastier." He said before beginning to nibble on the blood maids neck.

Taehyung didn't know what to make of what he just saw but the feel of his sweet spot suddenly being sucked on was distracting him. He moved his head further to the side unconsciously giving the king more room.

"Ah." He moaned as trails of love bites began to litter his neck, covering up past bite marks. "Are you going to be good for me?" Jungkook spoke authoritatively to his blood maid. Taehyung found himself nodding and giving in to the touch of the dangerous vampire. 

Jungkook picked up the light human and placed him on the table, attaching their lips suddenly. Taehyung gasped into the kiss allowing Jungkook to explore his mouth while simultaneously pulling their bodies closer.

The blood maid tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair, tugging at it as the kiss deepened. When their lips finally parted, Taehyung was breathless and letting out small moans when the vampire began kissing his neck.