𝟜𝟙. 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤

2 years later...

Screams and wails in the distance, one of the obvious signs of this chaotic time. Who knew that another war would blow out?

It was long overdue, countless vampire clans looking to take a bite out of Moon Hollow humans. The blood quality was rich and warm, of course other vampires would want it.

Then there was the Blood Rose Clan, elder vampires wanting to destroy the empire that Jungkook had built after his father was slain. Powerful weapons able to put an end to vampires as it is, ending their tyranny over the world.

And lastly, a battle waiting that no one would expect, the vampires clueless to their plans. They would take advantage of the chaos, bringing centuries of knowledge out into the open. Led by someone with anger and sadness in their heart, his revenge force driving him to inspire the hidden ones. Humans.

The young male stood in the middle of a battle field, the fight long over. Clutching to his sword with shaky and bloody hands, his breath evening out after his continuous fighting. He grinned as the rest of his buddies regrouped slowly after grabbing gear and checking it was safe to do so.

"Around 30 dead of ours but no vampires survived." The tall one, George, said while sheathing his long sword.

The young male nodded, slowly placing their own sword back into it's sheathe. "Good, we must leave quick, they'll surely be another group speeding this way after all the commotion." He replied, reaching into his pockets for something.

George nodded and signalled all the other men that they were leaving immediately.

The battlefield was soon silent, as the Humans vanished into thin air as if by magic just in time to avoid the reinforcements.

— 

Namjoon stood by the empty throne chair, staring down at some of his knights with an unimpressed emotion. His arms were placed behind his back to show his authority, he was in charge.

"We found dead humans at the battlefield, none of their weapons were left behind so they must have been looted sir." One knight explained quickly.

Another knight nodded along "we couldn't sense any alive humans anywhere which doesn't make sense, there had to be someone left standing!" They added causing Namjoon to have a headache.

He pinched his nose and huffed out a sigh, this was the 5th attack in the last 2 months. By now it was clear that the humans were fighting back, although it was strange how they did it so easily. They couldn't be possessing those dangerous weapons...surely?

Namjoon does not have the manpower to deal with such a rebellion, he only just had enough knights to guard the city. Most vampire clans, with the exeption of a few, were gathering for a large battle while the Blood Rose elders watched it happen.

Instead of attacking, they watched the chaos and waited since they have all the time in the world.

And while battles happened day by day, Namjoon also sent out scouts and search parties. In search of the missing king.

Jungkook went missing a year and half ago, after losing sight of him in a sudden fight. He tried to remain hopeful, but it is diminishing as time goes on. Maybe he died in that battle and Namjoon did not want to believe it, Jungkook is stronger than that.

He was a loyal man.

And so, he still followed Jungkook's orders from over a year ago like it was the only thing that gave him guidance.