𝟙𝟠. ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕤𝕥 (𝕄)

Finally going to get a steamy moment 😏

Taehyung slept pretty easy that night, having a break down can be quite tiresome. He laid on his tummy now, cuddling onto his pillow as he slowly woke from his slumber. His pyjama top had scrunched up, leaving his soft skin exposed to any prying eyes.

Those prying eyes being none other than Jeon Jungkook, the king of Moon Hollows. He needed blood yet when he walked into the humans room, he found himself thinking of anything but blood.

He thought the way his back arched to reveal his body shape, along with the exposed skin was too alluring. He clenched his jaw, his mood turning sour in an instant as he remembered the name he called out a while ago. Jimin.

Taehyung was clearly beautiful so it did not shock the vampire that he probably had a partner. He did not know this feeling he was getting, mistaking it as anger but it was really jealousy.

He took a step forward "lust is a human emotion, pathetic." He murmured to himself.

He now took heavy steps towards the bed, grabbing a tight hold on Taehyung's wrist and flipping him on to his back. The blood maid was awake in an instant, widening his eyes as the vampire climbed on top of him.

Dread over took his body as he saw Jungkook in his vampire state for the first time in days. He saw the protruding fangs growing longer with each passing second.

As soon as he saw the vampire leaning into his neck, he broke down...

"NO! No no no! Please NO! Jungkook..." he shouted as tears began soaking his cheeks. He didn't want the pain and squeezed his eyes shut, squirming a little in his hold.

On the other hand, Jungkook paused his movement as the human trembled beneath him. What was he doing? He should be feeding right now so he can start his day.

Yet

He found himself retracting his fangs and slowly placing a chaste kiss on his neck. Taehyung flinched slightly but opened his eyes when he didn't feel any pain, just some soft lips.

The innocent kiss on his neck didn't stop there, he saw the exposed collarbone and couldn't help attaching his lips there also. Taehyung couldn't help let out a soft gasp at the feeling of his delicate skin being nibbled and sucked on.

The human fell into a daze, almost forgetting the danger.

A trail of hickeys was placed all over stomach and chest, not even noticing when his shirt was lifted. Taehyung was letting out soft moans, feeling himself become aroused as his pants grew tighter.

"J-Jungkook..." he whined as he felt a hand graze his erection.

The way that Taehyung said his name was like music to his ears. He let his hand feather over his stomach, watching how he would squirm at the slightest touch. He almost found himself saying 'beautiful' but he bit his tongue, bringing his hand down and letting it rest on Taehyung's thigh.

He pushed the humans legs apart rather harshly, a small whimper came from Taehyung but it was hushed by the vampires lips.

They moved their lips together as Jungkook began grinding his hips. Taehyung let out a loud moan at friction he was finally receiving after what felt like continuous teasing.

The vampire gripped one of his hips tightly, avoiding the fading bruises on his waist while he continued his movements. "Agh, p-please.... Jungkook-ah. Mhmmm." Taehyung sputtered out mindlessly from the pleasure, but it wasn't enough.

Jungkook hadn't spoken a word, just a few breathy grunts as his hard member rubbed against the other.

He leaned back, hooking his fingers in Taehyung's waist band and pulling all clothes away. His eyes lit up at the sight of his nakedness, having to hold himself back from calling him beautiful again.

Taehyung's member was leaking pre-cum, the sight begging for the attention of the vampire. He could see the blush on Taehyung's cheeks as he tried to close his legs and hide himself.

He spread the pre-cum with his fingers and began to pump the shaft, earning a gasp from the human.

Taehyung had never been touched like this before, feeling himself quickly become undone underneath the vampire. Jungkook kissed him again and when he would moan, he took his chance and slid his tongue in his mouth.

He loved the taste and the way the human was writhing against his stronger body. Taehyung was a mess, his back arched, lips swollen, legs shaking and toes curling as he felt his orgasm nearing.

Jungkook fastened the pace of his hand as he noticed his blood maid begin to buck his hips. "I'm g-gonna..." taehyung panted as the vampire kissed his neck.

Taehyung came hard, almost screaming from the heat of the moment, not even feeling his neck get punctured. Tiredness poured over his body quickly as he began to feel the twinge of pain now, coming down from his high.

He whimpered and fisted the clothes that the vampire was still wearing, showing clear vulnerability.

Arms wrapped around him and he was pulled into a sitting position, now straddling the king. Jungkook pulled out his fangs "fuck, you taste so good." Jungkook huskily said while staring into the watery eyes in front of him.

Taehyung sniffled at his throbbing in his neck and pouted.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who was fighting not to bite him again. He could feel the weak pushes at his chest and ignored his member begging for release as he watched the sobbing boy.

He did not like the sight.

He found himself gently wiping away the tears and trying to understand why the human was still distressed. He did everything he could to lessen the pain yet he's still uncontrollably crying on his lap.

"Stop that." Jungkook said with a low voice.

Taehyung sniffled as his hands pushed against the vampires chest. He wasn't crying from the pain but from the way he gave himself to Jungkook so easily. Even after all the vampire had put him through, he had easily opened his legs.

He felt disgusting.

Jungkook didn't understand this, the way he saw it was that he had done his blood maid a big favour. Not many vampires were to care about the excruciating pain their humans went through.

The king told himself that this was the reason. He had done it to reduce the blood maids pain when feeding. Completely ignoring the lust filled stares he'd sometimes have towards him.

Taehyung looked so small and helpless on his lap, uncontrollably crying now and pouting. Still Jungkook couldn't understand why...

He leaned forward again, letting the human rest back on to the bed. Taehyung immediately curled up into a ball while Jungkook pressed his lips together with annoyance. He stepped away from him and threw the covers over him, he got what he wanted so why was he so annoyed?

Taehyung was ungrateful, yes that was it.

Once he stepped out the room he looked down to his aching member, he needed to take care of this before it get's too painful. With a sigh, he walked to his own room, leaving the human on his own.