𝟜𝟘. 𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

A/N This is Jimin focus.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung let out a little hum in response.

"Do you think the world is really the way the vampires say it is?"

Taehyung leaned his head back, looking up at the bright sky in thought, the sun was shining brightly.

"Like what if, they just want to keep us here so we'd eventually let them feed from us?"

The theory made sense but what would they even do to find out if it was true? Moon Hollow was like one massive prison with a sophisticated economy built inside.

Taehyung sighed "we already know that we're just livestock to them, this is just how humans are supposed to live." He explained.

Jimin looked at his best friend with a little grimace, trying to think of a way to convince him that surely there's a different path they can take. Instead, he pressed he bit his tongue and looked the other way, his thoughts would end up spiralling otherwise.

Perhaps Jimin should've seen it coming.

He kept Taehyung away from the vampires for so long but eventually his efforts would be in vain.

Things got too tough and then he was gone.

Gone for real now.

He gritted his teeth and balled his fists as he stood up from the stool he was seated on. He glanced at the back way that Yoongi and Jin had disappeared through.

He has to do this himself.

He ran out through the doors of the bakery, the night was dark and chilly by now but it didn't bother the human one bit. Jimin was filled with adrenaline already, knowing the danger but not one bit bothered if it got him killed. He somehow made it close to the wall without any bother from the vampires, having only seen a few tagged humans.

It's a good job that the zone he was in was close to one major exits out of the city. He ducked behind a fence once a group of vampire knights came into view, they were like statues. It really irritated Jimin, vampires were so void of emotion.

He sighed quietly, what was he going to do now?

He wanted out of here right now, not wanting to risk Jin and Yoongi being caught too. If he was caught then only he would be punished so his family and friends still had a chance.

He was looking over his shoulder every so often, a paranoia building up for staying in the same place for so long. It was no use looking over his shoulder because a second later a hand wrapped around his mouth from behind.

He let out a muffled scream as he was spun around to meet Yoongi's eyes, his heart beating rapidly.

"Shhhhh!" Yoongi seemed annoyed but Jimin nodded his head either way. Yoongi looked at the guards at the gate, they were now looking in their direction. He quickly lifted Jimin and took them a little further away "what were you thinking!? Do I have to keep saving you tonight!?" Yoongi shouted once they were far enough, placing Jimin back on his feet.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "I don't need you to fucking save me!" He shouted back, pushing away from Yoongi to go back to the exit.

Yoongi grabbed him and pulled him back "are you insane!?" He shouted without thinking.

Jimin was silent for a moment but eventually gave his answer "yes...i'm fucking insane Yoongi! I hate it here! I hate vampires! I hate T-Taehyung! He left me a-alone." Jimin whimpered.