Chapter2 : Sister?!

Rantaro PoV
Oh gosh these lollipops are my life. I was walking When I saw someone running towards me, in a mere second the "someone" tripped and bumped into me.

I fell down and that "someone" was on top of me I opened my eyes and found out it was a girl . I gasped the girl opened her eyes and we stared in each other's eyes after realising how close we were a shade of dark pink appeared on both of our faces. She tried to stand up but my coat's button was stuck with her necklace. I tried to unleash when an women came running exhausted.

There you are Y/n , come we have many other work left and mister who are you? She said narrowing her eyes. The girl sighed and looked up fine I apologise for it but can you separate us?
Ok ok, the lady said
After we were separated she said sorry for inconvenience but she was little stubborn too. Ok I gotta go bye she waved. A permanent blush appeared on my face as I started to walk again.

Y/n pov
Cool finally I am here, I squeaked. Ok miss Kurenai you can spend some time here I am gonna pick you up ok? Miss tohru asked me . Ok but if I will meet shu I am gonna go him. Ok fine she rolled her eyes.

Argh, being a pop star sucks, I sighed.
I put on my helmet and went to the skateboard area, I climbed up the ramp and discovered a giant red Titan, laughing loudly. Go quon you can do it hahaha! I saw in his direction and sported a boy with yellow hair and black streaks. Cool I mumbled...

I went at edge of the top and one of the hardest ramp and dived into it.....

Xander pov
I was cheering up for quon when I saw a guy on the edge of the high ramp. I gasped and yelled, HEY YOU! YOU ARE GONNA BREAK BONES ITS ONLY FOR PROFESSSIONALS COME DOWN !!

I began to climb up stairs and went to that guy oi gotcha I said and stopped him by wrapping my arms around him and lift him in air i didn't notice that I could crush his bones.

Then an annoyed female voice said I DONT KNOW ABOUT BREAKING BONES WHILE SKATING BUT I AM PREETY SURE YOUR GRIP IS GONNA CRUSH MY BONES NOW PUT ME DOWN YOU TITAN!!!!!!! OR I AM GONNA BREAK THE FORTH WALL!!! you also watch attack on titan!? Uhh PUT ME DOWN. O-ok I said I put him down and he removed his helmet. My eyes widened when he removed his helmet long white hair flowed down and scarlet eyes opening with an angry look. Woah I am sorry but you are a girl?

Obviously can't you see? Idiot
Sorry umm...
Yeah my name is Y/n Kurenai .
Oh.. wait what!
Hey xander quon said
Is that you! he squeaked
You know her? I asked him
Yeas xander she is American pop star! I like her all songs !!!!!
Aww you are the first one recognise me~
Th-thanks quon said
And yes she turned to me and said I am not novice in skating see *takes out her phone and shows picture of trophies she gained in skateboarding.
Oh my bad sorry, I apologised
No problem she smiled
She turned around and spotted someone a smile appeared on her face. She climbed the stairs down and started to run. Hey is this shu? I thought

Shu pov
After the match end I straightaway went to skateboarding park. I was feeling joy inside me as I was going to see her after so long time. But what she is doing here hmmm I know she is a Pandora's box.
I reached the park and waited there when I heard my name being yelled Shu!!!! I looked around and someone hugged me tightly she was Y/n ! She hugged me tightly the same I did. I missed you missed you missed you missed you missed you missed you..........Me too I said while giggling. Aww shu. You have grown too much Y/n. Ha I know she proudly said. Come let's go home. Ok mom......