Chapter 40: sick Day

As you exited you needed to hurry so you start to run you were on your way when your heard a yell "Y/N!?!" You stopped and looked behind and only saw Lui running towards you. "Lui?" You asked. "Idiot you think I can let you go alone out of hell" he said panting a bit.
"Bluey you came for me!" You said sweetly in state of awe
"No! Never in thousand years just to make sure you won't get into trouble" he coldly stated.

"Okay then let's go!" You started to run with lui and yeah Lui came 5 mins earlier than you.
As you reached you dramatically said "Nee! Gonna save! Just wait!"
Lui just facepalmed. You went inside and banged shu's room door. You went inside Lui just following not taking a simple interest on what's happening.

"Shu you alright?" You asked Shu who was laying on bed with warm blankets and thermometer in mouth. You took out thermometer and gasped dramatically "999 fever oh my godddd?!"  Lui tsked and snatched thermometer away from you and said "idiot it's 99.9!" You gasped more loudly. "Nee-san don't worry I will be nurse and cure your illness!"
"Y/n....." Shu mumbled and coughed.  "Miss. Y/n you here" miss tohru said bringing a warm soup for Shu.
Miss y/n will you take care of Shu or I should? She asked while giving Shu his soup.
"Oh miss tohru you can go! I am here!" You said proudly. "Don't worry Shu is gonna be alright" you said coming to Shu and patting his head.
Miss tohru sighed and told "y/n give him medicines after every two hours okay?" "Yes mam!" You said.
Miss tohru left and now you and lui were with Shu.
"Ha! How pathetic" Lui teased Shu. But Shu seemed to ignore him. "Shu how you got cold?" You asked.
"Y/n...... *coughs*
Flashback
Shu was practising beyblade near river with valt when takegi came running towards the boys. "Shu-kun!" She yelled and jumped to hug Shu as she hugged Shu, shu's balance got wrong and he fell into water with takegi. Shu was now whole wet on other hand hand just cared about herself on how she got wet and complained Shu that it was whole his fault. The drama queen left and shu was not whole wet but he didn't cared and did blading more and more. It was evening and cold wind started to blow and that's how Shu caught a damn fever?!
Shu told everything to y/n and y/n in return gave out curses to that bit*h.
She reassured Shu and left him to sleep closing the door from behind. You looked in tension.
"Hey you okay?" Lui asked
"I don't know how I will manage Shu now" you frowned.
"Hey don't lose hope furball!" Lui said
"You just sighed and sat on couch."
Lui knew it was not right for you to be worried. He went you and gave you a side hug though he was blushing.

You hugged him back you really needed someone for a hug and Lui was there. That why you loved hanging out with him.

Now you and lui will be having some time to express few feeling about each other stay tuned!