Chapter 29: Lui's house

Lui and you were sleeping peacefully when you opened you eyes slowly. You found Lui sleeping you smiled and took out your phone. You screamed "aaaaa!?" Lui jumped in fear "w-what h-happened?!" Lui asked. "T-twenty m-missed C-calls from s-Shu!" You said in fear. Lui sighed. "See there's a voicemail too" you said."open it" Lui said. You played the voice mail

Shu: Y/N IDIOT, STUPID, ETC COME HOME !? I AmGONNA KILLL YOU!?

You gulped in fear. "Oh no Nono! He's gonna kill me its 8:40!p.m"
Lui sighed but had an idea. "Hey come with me then!"
Really Lui?" You asked? Lui nodded with a smirk. "Awww! thanks bluey!" You said hugging tightly Lui enabling him to breath.
Timeskip
You both were walking towards your way when you both reached on main gate of lui's house. But a signboard was hung on his gate saying "beware of dogs". You stopped there and sweat dropped. "Hey what happened" he looked behind and asked. You shook your head and walked inside. You heard a loud bark. You knew what was it a pit bull cam running towards you both.
This one

You hid behind lui in fear

You hid behind lui in fear. "Okay now don't tell you're afraid of dogs" Lui said. You nodded shakily. Lui sighed as he dragged you near his dog named rubble. "Come on now rubbles hand shake with y/n. Lui grabbed your hand and placed it infront on rubble. Rubble simply placed his paw on your hand.
You blinked your eyes twice. "Okay I think you're not that bad" you said. You patted his head with a smile.
Lui sighed in relief. Hey rubbles where's Bella? Lui asked looking around. "You have two pets Lui?" You asked. Yes I have Lui answered. "Bella!" Lui called out and suddenly a cute little bark was heard. Four little paws approached to Lui and jumped in his arms. Rubbles just low growled in jealousy. You crouched and patted rubbles head. "Aww I can relate jealousy big one,." You said. You stood up and awed ."awww it's sooo cute, just see it's cute little ponytails!"

"awww it's sooo cute, just see it's cute little ponytails!"

It was so cute. You hugged it. Lui rolled his eyes. "Oi y/n go and take a bath I am gonna order pizza. "Okay" you chirped.
Timeskip
Lui gave one of his onesie to you it was litterally cute

Timeskip Lui gave one of his onesie to you it was litterally cute

Pftttt... Lui do you wear these onesie? You mumbled.you look and saw Bella. You smiled and made two plates with her hair. She looked extra cute. You kissed it sweetly. Then you saw a book lying on the bed you opened it and was not able to control your laugh. It was lui's photo album. Lui as a baby smiling with no teeth. You giggled at every page and took its photo to blackmail Lui. Lui came inside thinking what is taking you too long. He saw you with his album. He blushed in embarrassment and snatched it away. Idiot! Don't look at this! He yelled. Pfttttt.... Hahahhahahaha Lui you were too cute in those pictures especially that in kitty onesie hahahaha. Shut up ! He yelled. You were cute~ you said. No! He protested.
Yes!
No!
Yes!
No!
Y-ding dong
It was pizza.
Lui planned "we're gonna watch horror movie" "b-but why horror?" You said. "Because I am saying now let's see" Lui commanded.
You both watched horror movie but you were scared too much.
When movie ended you sighed in relief but was not able to sleep. You went to Lui and begged him to make you sleep. You slept with lui but you were not alone Bella and rubbles too slept with you. Lui saw your were asleep comfortably with Bella on you and rubbles and your side. Lui turned around closing his eyes when he felt two arms being wrapped around his chest. He looked behind and saw you sleeping too closely. He blushed but you being you put a leg over Lui making your position more comfortable. Lui sighed and thought. I think now I have 3 three pets rubble, Bella and furball too. He chuckled at his thought and drifted into sleep.