Chapter 50: Jelly jelly Jealous!

You were sobbing on shu's shirt. "Okay y/n now leave it doesn't mean I will forgive you". Shu said. Shu needed to be little hard on you. He wants to make you strong.

You got separated and rubbed your eyes clenching hard on your skirt. You sniffed but you felt that someone is touching your leg. You looked down and your eyes widen seeing a brown Labrador waging its tail looking up at you.

You backed up, fear in eyes. The dog came near you and barked. "Woof" he said.

You still shivered. "Aaargh someone take this monster away!" You yelled. Lui rolled his eyes and went to the dog,bent down and patted it. Furball it's easy to do. Lui spoke. You gulped. "Hmph Furball" wakiya said in jealousy.

Lui came to you and hold your hand. He took your head near the dog's head. You backed your hand immediately. "Y/n come one!" Lui said annoyed. "No!" You said still fear in your voice. "Oh y/n can't you do this for me". Lui said in a hurtful tone. Your eyes widened. "F-for you?" You asked.

"Yeah......" Lui said with a frown. Wakiya just rolled his eyes.

You can't resist him so with a determined look you stomped to dog. Took your hand out and shakily placed it on his head. Patted a little and backed your hand.Shu was surprised that you faced your surprise but wasn't sure to be happy that it was for Lui.

Lui's eyes lit up with a smirk he went to you and placed his hand on your head. Ruffling it he said. "Very well furball I knew it you will do it." Lui showed you his true little smile. You blushed a dark shade of red. Your face was whole red. Nika chuckled from behind. "Aww thay look together so cute....." she awed. But it seemed wakiya wasn't glad about it.

Wakiya stomped towards you both and grabbed your wrist making you turn to him. He asked you out. "Hey y/n~ will you go out with me~". You didn't know what to say you just flustered while Shu had jaw drop. "

"I.....u-Um....." you weren't able to speak. When Lui came infront of you "she is not going anywhere" Lui angrily said. "Ooooo.., will you decide what she will do?!" Wakiya asked in a serious tone. "Ha! She is going with me tomorrow". Lui stated with a smirk. "But I asked her first okay." "Hey y/n are you free tomorrow?"wakiya asked looking at you. "No! She is expensive for you kind of brats!" Lui protested.

"Stay away from her!" Wakiya shouted. " NO YOU SHOULD!" Lui yelled. "You both should stay away from her" Shu mumbled under his breathe gritting his teeth.

"L-Lui". You tried to speak. "Do you have any mark to say she is yours shirosagi?" Wakiya asked teasingly.
Lui clenched his fists.

"I DO HAVE! I HAVE KISSED HER!" Lui yelled. Your eyes widened as so Lui as he realised what he said. Whole beyclub and others were in shock especially Shu. "R-really?" Wakiya asked in disbelief. "Ha! That's correct not only one time." Lui said with a devilish smirk.

You were blushing mess when you felt someone's presence behind you.

You turned behind and saw Shu standing his hair covering his whole face. "Shu?" You mumbled. Shu just grabbed your wrist tightly and dragged you away from everyone's vision.

Lui and shu were in whole shock knowing this will not make up easily.