Chapter 56: Resonate baby!

You sighed having now way to skip the training. "Come on now firstly let's get to stamina." Lui said. "B-but Lui should we not battle I mean our beyblade fight no we." You said unsurely. "What do you mean it's only beyblade?!". Lui growled purple violet auro surrounding him. "I-I..... Lui I-I....." you tried to speak.

Shut up and get to training. Lui glared you. You gulped and set your launcher. "Show me your launch style." Lui said. You nodded and began. 

3

2

1

Let it rip!

You launched your bey. "Go Sphinx!" You yelled. "Show me your fatal wings". Lui asked. "You did as he wanted. "Sphinx fatal wings!" You yelled again. Sphinx glowed red for spikes one from front one from last and two each on both sided. But suddenly Sphinx started to lose its balance. It clashed with walls of stadium. "S-Sphinx!" You said worriedly. 

One last clash and bam! Sphinx bursted. You looked at Lui who stared at your bursted beyblade. "Why can't you call it properly huh? It seems you aren't that much attached with Sphinx." Lui stated coldly. "Your resonance is too weak..... even that brat valt can beat you. How are you even called spinner heist?" Lui asked rolling his eyes. 

"That not true! I-I a-am strong!". You spoke. "Strong in what lying?" Lui asked angrily. You looked down. "You need to get attached with Sphinx." Lui said. "B-but how?" You mumbled. "Resonate" Lui said.

"But how? Do you resonate." You asked lui. "Yeah y/n I do....... It's because of intense training, being alone to be strong." He said looking up. "Wait you mean all alone?" You asked. "Yeah you can't concerntrate to launch even."

You looked down with a frown. Lui began to walk to the door. "W-wait lui!" You said turning to him. "I can't train with a weakling." He said not turning behind to you can leaving. You didnt knew what to do now. You went to the bench and sat there. Sphinx in your hand. You looked at it. "Sphinx....... Can you hear me....?" Suddenly Sphinx started to glow brightly you closed your eyes. 

After seconds you opened your eyes. And saw Sphinx in front of you

 And saw Sphinx in front of you

S-Sphinx? You mumbled. Sphinx looked down at you and yelled in a dragon way. You were whole terrified. "W-what?" You asked again but dragon growled at you. "Are you hurt?" You asked.

Sphinx seemed upset with you. "Hey buddy are your fine". You asked. Sphinx growled a little. You frowned. "I am sorry I wasn't being with you I know you must me alone right?" You said. "But I promise! I will take care for you I will clean you everyday and play with you please".....

Sphinx laid his head down to the ground. You came near and petted it softly.

Suddenly a flash came and you came back to reality. You blinked and looked and Sphinx in your hand. "Come on buddy! Let's do it". 

3

2

1

Let it rip!

You launched your beyblade. Sphinx seemed enjoying it. "Go! Sphinx!" You yelled in enthusiasm. Sphinx's speed boosted rapidly it spinner making tornado but a fire one. "Woah!" You said in amusement. You had a wide grin on your face. The tornado vanished. You clapped your hand jumping happily. You took Sphinx and smiled "come on! Let's beat Lui!". 

You ran to find Lui. "Lui! See here! Where are you! Lui!" You yelled. You ran to lui's training room. "Lui!" You entered but regretted as the metallic ropes just landed harshly to the ground just centimetres  away from you. "Lui!" You ran towards him and hugged him from behind. "Lui! You know wh-" you got interrupted by Lui. "Shut up leave!" He interrupted. "B-but bluey!" You backed up. "What do you want now?" He asked coldly . "You are not angry with me right?" You asked. " yesn't" he said looking away. "Lui I.... You know I resonated with my bey!". You squared. 

Lui just stared in an amusement

"Yeah resonate baby~" you sang spinning flawlessly