Chapter 9: New School! old friend!

Birds were chirping happily when shu woke up he saw you were sleeping peacefully. He then remembered that you would be joining the biogoma today. He woke up and went to the kitchen and made pancakes. He went to your room and woke you up.
"Y/n wake up sleepy head" shu said playfully
"No 5 more minutes" you said grumpily
Shu sighed and thought of a plan
"Hey! Y/n see you are getting Grammy award!"
*you get up excitedly * "Really where where?"
Yeah good now get fresh and come to eat, shu stated coldly
Ok you said lazily

Timeskip
You sat up and saw Pancakes on the table. You grabbed your plate and started eating. You liked it? Shu asked. Yes shu, 😊. Oh y/n shu said and ruffled your hair. Y/n remember that today you have to join the school? Wait what!? Y/n said while half shocked.

Flashback
Mrs.Kurenai: Hello shu sweetheart
Shu: hi mom
Mrs.Kurenai : How's your sister? I hope she is not breaking the tv or fans.
Shu: No mom (playfully said)
Mrs.Kurenai : okay sweetly I wanna tell that Y/n will be joining your school from tomorrroe
Shu: Really mom?
Mrs.Kurenai: yes sweeti, oh sorry I need to go bye
Shu: mom wait but-
Beep beep beep
Flashback end

Go y/n and get ready. But Shu you know what I don't know what will happen I am nervous you stated with a frown. Oh Y/n I will be there for you he assured you and gave you a hug.

Timeskip ( you both went to school and went to your classes)

As you went to your class you walked inside when everyone eyes went on you. There were many whispers among them. You went and sat to a window seat and began looking out. Teacher came in and spoke " Today we having two new students in the class Y/n and Lui Shirosagi. As lui came inside your eyes widened same with him. Y/n lui come to me teachers said calmly. You went to teacher and you saw lui a little blush was there. Lui, Y/n can you introduce youself. Oh me nah thanks they know me don't you fandom? You asked happily with a proud. Yesssss! They shouted. Fan girls screeched lui's name and yours. Teacher literally got annoyed from the class noise.
Lui you also here you squeaked. Yeah idiot lui said with a smirk. Oh lui. You both chatted till the end .