Chapter 52: Moments with you

You sat watching moon. You rested your head on your palm when a sudden pain hit your jaw line. You went to your wardrobe mirror and opened your mouth. You saw that your upper sharp teeth (canine) is gonna break soon. (Yeah you are 11 though I remember my this teeth fall when I was 11).

You winced in pain. "Owww" you groaned. You sighed at went to your bed. Your eyes became heavy and you drifted into a silent sleep. In your dream those all hurtful things got coming making it an intense nightmare.

Morning
You slowly opened you eyes sunlight hitting your face. You cursed and woke. You checked time and it was 6:55 a.m. "oh gosh this school" you sighed but the tooth sensation took place. "Eeiissssjhhh wow it hurts owww" "I cwant (can't) even twalk (talk)". You tried to speak.

You opened the door and took a peek. You saw all around but Shu wasn't there "he must have left early" you thought to yourself. You sighed and went out. You did your everyday morning routine but with grief.

You were now whole ready. "You slowly went to main gate and saw a note over there.

"Do come to school I don't have time to wake you up
Also lock the door. I don't care if anything happens to you.
From- {not your brother now."}

"W-what do he mean? I am not is puppet or something like that! How heartless he is!" You said in a hurtful tone. "He has changed now I hate him". You mumbled.

You locked the door but before you tore up the note into small pieces. You were on your way when a random guy with his pit bull pet was out on running. They passed by you. You saw the pit bull and just remembered

"Oh come on! Y/n you can pet rubbles it's too easy he won't bite you."
"I am with you" *Lui smiles warmly*

You stopped for a moment calming yourself down. You cannot forget his words he said. You resumed your walking until you reached school.

Now what happened with lui while he was going to school
He was walking when he heard weak meow and high barking of dogs. He wanted to ignore but cant. He went behind the voice and saw a small white kitten being covered by big stray dogs. Barking loudly. The cat meowed shivered in fear. At that moment he remembered:

"Aaah Lui... aren't they scary creatures. Always barking loudly. "I don't wanna eaten by then"
Lui: don't worry they won't eat you when I am here
Y/n: oh really Lui! I am glad that you aren't scared of dogs! Will you help me if get chased by dog?
Lui: hmm I will think but it will entertain me........
Y/n: LUI!

Lui remembered those moments so he went to save that kitten he somehow scared the dogs away with his that famous grin he gives to bladers during battles. He picked up the kitten. She looked up at Lui and it seemed that she was happy. She meowed a happy meow. Lui gave one of his rare smiles.

The kitten snuggled with lui's chest. Lui remembered again how you snuggles and hugged him. "See little guy you should be brave you know.." Lui said to kitten. But being an animal kitten doesn't understood and tilted her head. Lui sighed  "I know I know you won't understand easily y/n." Lui said when he realised he just took your name. He quietly let go of the kitten. He resumed walking. He sighed and frowned he has really become lonely as so you.