Chapter 30: FUCK THESE PRINCE CHARMINGS?!

You and lui were sleeping when at 7:20 your phone rang. Lui opened his eyes. He saw your phone ringing so he decided to receive it. And yes it was our honourly mad aff bro Shu!.
Shu: Hello Y/n!*worriedly*
Lui: *sleepily* Do you know what time is it?
Shu: Oh Holy Christ! See my sister whole changed even her voice?!
Lui: Fuck your innocence Kurenai it's me Your nightmare.
Shu: Oh... then I am queen elizabeth.
Lui: shut up Kurenai tell what you want?
Shu: See tell me WHERE THE FUCK IS Y/N?!
Lui: oh she *smirks and cuts the phone*
*sends a picture of you both in which you were sleeping on lui's arm close too his chest.
Shu saw the picture and gasped, called Lui again.
Shu: YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT GIVE HER BACK!
Lui: Why would I? I wanna keep her~
Shu: SHUT UP!?
Lui by mistakenly did phone on speaker and when shu yelled shut up, you were broke from your sleep. Who shut up? You said sleepily in a low voice as you were not fully awake. Lui caressed you head telling calmly wanting you to sleep. "Nothing furball go a sleep~" .you slept again.

Lui: you were close Kurenai
Shu: Shut up let me talk to her.
Lui: nope. Why should I let her talk with someone who raises a hand on his sister huh?
Shu: w-what do you mean
Lui: hah you can't even take care of her can you?
Shu: Of course I can! I can!.......... I just......... don't want her away from me.... I want her to forgive me I am not mad at her. I know I am not good brother. But you tell *dramatically teary voice* WHO WANTS HER TO DANCE WITH ZAC! WHO WANTS HER MARRYING VALT OR WAKIYA!? HUH!?
Lui: wait what you mean? Zac,wakiya and blue boy?
Shu: YEAH WHY DO NO ONE THINK LIKE ME?! HOW CAN THEY EVEN TELL THEMSELFVES PRINCE CHARMING?!
Lui: wait-wait kurenai You're saying they confessed her about their feelings?
Shu: NO..... yesterday I was scrolling through Instagram
*Lui at his this line-Don't he know his sister is missing and he just chilling.*
Shu: I saw official video of inferno and saw Zac dancing with y/n. They were tooooooooo close!.
Lui: fuck
Shu: and that bracelet by wakiya. Yesterday he even planned their wedding venue?!
Lui: fuck!
Lui: see idiot I know we have rivalry but at this moment let's make a deal..... you forgive y/n and remain same and I will take care of those brats.
Shu: Fine okay I will. But you will give her back.
Lui: yeah but you're not gonna stop me and y/n meeting
Shu: fuck you no *cuts call*
Lui sighed and stood up planing how to make you both meet.