Chapter 54: Fly away!

So it was now lunch break everyone were in school playground. Lui was eating his lunch. "Y/n aren't you gonna eat?" He asked. "No!" You grumpily said. "Aww just a little bite" Lui said taking one of his sandwich and giving it to you. "No Lui" you said covering your mouth with hands.

But somehow Lui managed to get you first bite. You chewed it when your tooth sensation hit you. "Aaaaaaa!" You screamed. "What now?!" Lui asked. You had a teary face with an opened mouth. Lui did not know what's the matter. "What y/n?" He asked. You pointed at your mouth that upper canine. Lui took a peek and........ he laughed like a shark?

Pfttttttttttt........ crybaby...... teeth.... Pftttttt. He laughed. "Shut up! Eiee owww" you yelled then winced in pain. This brat is not even sleep in peace you complained.

"Okay y/n I have a great idea! I'll punch you that much hard that this tooth is gonna break" Lui said pressing his knuckles.

"Idiot I am gonna crush your bones!" I snapped. "Aww just joking just ask Shu to give you a tight slap" Lui said. You growled. "Umm.. fine let me break it just a mere second. Lui said coming close to you. "No! Thanks I will somehow break it myself". You said rejecting him.

"Okay...... *in a deep and scary voice* but y/n what if when you will sleep the tooth will come out and you by mistakenly swallowed it..? And the next day if you drink water maybe that teeth will grow.... Inside you OOoOooooooo.." Lui said showing his dark scary face to scare you you.

You gulped shriveling in fear... r-really? Lui. You asked. "Mhm I still remembered that gabe's cousin suffered from this and slept forever in the coffin. Lui said deeply the bold words sending shivers to your spine. You gulped.

Wow Lui what a story of my cousin... *slow claps*. This voice was of someone. You both turned behind and saw gabe doing slow claps. "Gabe?" You and Lui said in unison. "Wow Lui you should be dental doctor. Your theories are hats off!" Gabe said. "Hehe I know!" Lui said proudly. "Shut up! You scared hell out of her!" Gabe said angrily.

"Shut up! I was trying to change her mind!". Lui snapped. "What are you doing here?" You asked Gabe. "Oh me just came for you to I mean you have to leave with me." Gabe said. "Wait are we going for shopping!" You asked excitedly. "No y/n just to Canada". * Gabe  said in apologetic voice.

"But why?" Lui asked. "That's because team rideout need to make new strategies and all you two are important members of that." Gabe said. "So when we are going?" Lui asked.

"Today this evening ." Gabe said

"Okay but I have work to do I have to ask miss. Tohru I am free." You said taking out your phone
Timeskip

It was now final Lui,y/n and Gabe are leaving. Miss. Tohru is gonna come too for you. You sighed. "What happened?" Lui asked. "Lui how am I gonna tell Shu" you replied. "Hmm... go tell him." Lui said.
"But..."

Timeskip (lol what a lazy author)
6:00 p.m

Shu was alone walking down the streets coming back to home. He reached home but found a note over there.
"Shu as the guidelines I have to go to Canada. You know I am playing from team rideout. Don't worry though you will not worry I just wanted to tell you. I know you hate me now atleast it's good for both of us. You will be free from me. I must have left if you are reading this letter now.

From- sister-you-never- want-to-see-again

Shu's eyes widened as he read the note. He didn't knew how to react on this. He never thought about it.

Meanwhile you and lui at airport before flying
"Arghh this Valentine's Day see these couples" Lui whispered.
"Yeah they are too strange ." You whispered back.
"Hey man you two couples?" A random couple asked. You two shook your head (you were in disguise so no one can find out you are a star). "Aww man how you two are even enjoying being single?" That couple asked again.
"We enjoy seeing couples cry and love roasting  them." You replied.