Chapter 61: Dragon orge I am coming!

That evening you haven't ate any dinner. You wanted to master the skills more and more. "M'lady I think it's enough.." raven said. "No! Just last time". You protested panting heavily.

"Okay this is 49 th last time" raven said in a monotone tone. "Raven tell the attacks sphinx have to master." You said in slight ordering sound. 

"Arcane Sphinx is a balanced type bey that can conquer any type of bey. Arcane Sphinx at this stage can master 'Grim slash' , 'arcane assault', and 'harlow release'." Raven listed.

"What's that?" You asked. "Harlow release is a rare attack for someone to master while it risks bey's own stability and power. It's special Among dragon type beys." Raven told you.

"You mean....." you said. "Yeah with Luinor too." Raven finished. "So if Lui wants he can master Harlow release?" You asked raven. "Ofcourse it depends on his awareness and resonance.

You sighed. "I have to master it." You said in a deep voice. "Oh for that I know a place..." raven said with a smirk. "Huh really?" You asked in disbelief. "Yeah the names' 'Dragon orge'. She emphasised. 

"Where it is we have to leave!?" You asked. Raven deeply chuckled. "Yes M'lady..."

Timeskip next day

"What you're leaving?" Gabe asked in disbelief. "Uh y-yes Gabe I am sorry I have to go ya know... Um... I have some urgent work and all stuff..." you explained Gabe nervously.

"But what about rideout?" Gabe asked with a slight frown. "DONT worry! Gabe i am just taking an off I still love rideout! I will be there don't worry just give me some time." You reassured Gabe.

"Fine". Gabe said with a sigh. "Where you are going?" Gabe asked. "Oh I am sorry I c-can't tell you..."

 With that You left rideout hq. you called ms. Tohru to send you your own private jet. You climbed up in the jet and sat on the comfy chair. You got all things you would be needing for the Training. You sighed looking at the dark night inform the window.

"What happened mistress?" Raven asked. "Nothing just..,....." you said in a bored voice. "M'lady I am pretty sure you will master those skills". Raven Said. "I know raven although I have to learn them." You looked determined with your decision.

"Just wait and watch".

Timeskip brought to you by y/n's hugs.

Your jet got landed. The dragon orge was a mysterious island covered with fog. "Hey raven.."  you began but no response. "Raven?" You asked again. But still no response. "Uh oh." You mumbled