Chapter 62: Orge

You sighed. "Fuck you" you mumbled to raven. You started to walk and explore the places. The forest was just like ones fantasy. The atmosphere was sort of purple and green. It looked beautiful. You moved and moved and now sun was setting. At night this place would turn whole glowing purple with some plants illuminating the place.

 At night this place would turn whole glowing purple with some plants illuminating the place

You sighed looking up at sky. "Very well raven". You cursed. While you were walking to set up a camp you came up with this scenery (top). You looked amazed by the beauty. You admired it for a minute. "Woah".

You walked closer and started putting tent there. After you were whole done you sat in relief. "I wonder what others would be doing." You thought.

Meanwhile at rideout brought to you by Bella's warm licks.

Lui was walking in the hallways not caring to give any interest when he heard Gou and shinki gossiping. "Aww really? She left?" Shinki said with a frown. Lui's eyes widened a bit and he stopped walking. "Yes shinki Gabe just informed me." Gou said with a sigh.

"S-she left?" Lui thought to himself. "Why she did that because of me?"  Lui thought to himself. "I  don't need sleep i need answer!" He thought to himself while twitching eyebrows.

"Gabe!" Lui yelled. "Yes?" Gabe asked. "What you did to y/n?" Lui asked angrily. "Eh?" Gabe said confusingly. "Okay okay Lui.. tell what you did." Gabe said putting his hands on hips and staring at Lui with narrowed eyes.

Lui looked away and sighed. He explained everything to Gabe. "Oh......" Gabe said with a frown.

Back at you.

Many months have been passed out but no single news about you. Now your resonance was getting more wild and strong. "I need more!" You yelled feeling strong resonance spirits.

"I am the strongest bladder in this world!" You yelled. Your right arm's nerves popped out just like free. You panted heavily after doing thousands launch improving the launch. "I know it's marvellous Sphinx." You said with a dark grin.

You were now a becoming arrogant. One day it started to rain in dragon orge.you didn't stooped training though. A sudden lightning fell on a tree. As the tree fell down and collapsed you heard a slight squeak.

I know this is short but I get a little time nowadays so.... Don't worry once my exams are over I am gonna do a 3k or to-be 4K special~