Chapter 27: You!?

Lui stayed with you whole day. School got dismissed and you and lui began to walk towards your house. "Aww Lui I don't know whether he was saying true that he won't let me in." You said with a shock. "Idiot don't worry" Lui said coldly.
You both went and saw doors locked and windows. "Damn it i know he locked the doors and now left for training." You cursed and growled. Lui sighed and said "hey then let's practise beyblade!." Yeah your'e right Lui! Today I am gonna take break from being shu's sister!." You exclaimed happily. "Hello miss tohru bring my vanity van I wanna change my clothes!." You called your assistant manager. By time miss tohru came and you went inside it Lui stood there waiting for you. You came out with your new outfit:

 You came out with your new outfit:

So Lui how's it? You asked Lui.
Lui: ummm... yeah good though I don't care.
Y/n: Aww then let's go!
Timeskip
You both trained, practised matches a lot for four hours straight. You were panting sitting on the bench seeing Lui practise with his launching machine. Hey Lui aren't you tired? You asked Lui. "No!" He coldly stated. You stood and began walking to exit. Lui stooped his training and asked "oi where are you going?" "Lui I'll come just gonna take fresh air". And with that you left

Meanwhile today xander was in an eye hospital test his eyes. Doctor put eye drops in his eyes and told "see there you won't be able to see properly, I recommend you to stay here for an hour and wait till everything is okay." "No sir I don't wanna leave my practise so I gotta go bye." With that xander left the clinic and began walking. He walked carefully before he saw you coming out from an icecream parlour. "God damn it I can't believe they didn't recognised me!" You exclaimed. Xander thought through his vision that you were Shu. Shu recently told him about his shoulder pain so xander thought to take you . "Hey shu!" Xander said coming near to you. "Aw Shu you have not grown up till now and when did you grew your hair to waist length?" Xander question. "What?!" You looked confused. Xander grabbed your wrist and dragged you. "Come Shu let's go to grand pa. He must be waiting for you."
You struggled to go out of his grip. "Oi you titan LET ME GO!?" You yelled. "Shu your voice is so thin? That must be because of pain" Xander said. "WHAT THE HELL?! PLEASE LET ME GOOO!" You yelled again. "Umm Shu are you okay?" Xander asked. "WHY WOULD I BE HUH?! NOW LET ME GO THE POPSICLES WILL MELT AAAA!" You angrily yelled. Then xander picked you up Shu we need to be hurry you're gonna be fine. Xander ran towards the mountain to gramps. On middle of the way. "Oi let me down!" You said coldly.he dropped you down you whinced in pain owww you said. "Xander!" You heard a voice. You looked and saw a boy with blue hair running towards you both. "Hey xander where we're you and whose this?" "Ukyo see there shu is behaving weirdly. See" Xander said in concern. You stood up crossing your arms. "Hey you guys" the three heard another voice. It was a boy with a samurai stick. "What you are both doing here?" He asked. Yugo do you know this girl? Ukyo  asked pointing at you. "No I don't but I saw her somewhere." The boy said narrowing his eyes. "Of course! I am not shu kurenai! Can't you see I am a girl." You said grumpily. "Oh is that so you have long hair?" Xander said stroking your hair. "Don't touch me YOU MADE ME PISSED OFF NOW PREPARE TO DIE?!!"

You yelled top of your lungs. Yugo needed to stop you before xander could get killed. You growled loudly. "See I apologise for him please accept my apologies. Yugo bent down. You looked at him and then at xander. You sighed and said "yeah fine no problem" I just need to go now". You started to walk past Ukyo. A blush appeared on his face as he turned behind watching you leaving.

You went back to training area exauhsted. You saw Lui sitting on a bench. "Hey Lui" you said weakly. Lui looked at you "hey where were you?" He asked. "Oh please I am tired you know." "Umm Lui you alright?"
"Yes"

Flashback when you left
Lui was training when some footsteps approached to him. Hey lui! An angered Lui looked behind and saw wakiya