Chapter 47: Flirt bitch Flirt

An: I got some time so I wrote this chapter but wait..... here Lui is also be presented in dojo. I am not including canon scenes.....

Watch out!

A-low voice whispered in you ear. You jumped in fear and by mistakenly slipped. But a strong pair of arms caught you. You opened you eyes. You saw a boy with green eyes and blue long hair with a warm smile. "Hello beautiful......" he spoke. You blinked twice. He made you stood up but he wrapped his arms around your waist standing closer to you. You blushed hard. "Beautiful lady I can't.....catch your name...." He said staring into your scarlet eyes.

"Hmph.... Don't he know spinner heist or she as a star?" Wakiya tsked in jealousy. "Y-y/n" you said with a blush. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady...." He flirted. "My name is Ukyo ibuki but you can call me shadow walker.....".

Everyone except xander and Yugo death glared ukyo.When sliding door off the room banged open. "XANDER!?" Guess who is he?
.
.
.
Lui!
Lui came panting inside the room towards xander. "Xander you peice of giant?! WTH YOU GAVE ME A ROUTE FULL OF COBRAS AND CROCODILES TO HERE?!." Lui yelled.

Lui's eyes shifter on beyclub and then at you and ukyo. You blinked. Lui glared at ukyo because you both were too close. Lui then remembered something
Flashback
Lui saw you,xander and shu leaving he sighed and began walking but...... he met someone.......... He was his spoiled cousin Zeo always hated by Lui

. Zeo? Lui mumble. "Well.....well I have been watching you and that girl together little brother but you have fallen for her don't you?" Zeo said teasingly. "Lui growled and said "shut up its none of your business. And resumed walking. "Well what if she is not yours?" Zeo smirked. Lui stopped on his track. "What do you mean?!" He growled angrily.

"See what if someone else take her instead of you. Maybe yes. I just recently saw her with someone else. Don't forget she is your rival's sister." Zeo said crossing his arms.

Lui turned behind with a questioning look on his face. He doubt that if you are what you show.

Zeo chuckled and said "well My dad just had some work so I came here I am going now bye".

Lui was now whole alone thinking about it. When he took his phone and dialed xander's number. "Oi you xander what's the way to your dojo?"

End.....

Lui sighed and came back to reality. He only wanted to see if you are still his or someone else.You unleashed yourself from ukyo's grip and went to Lui with a smile.
Lui! Glad to see you here!" You chirped. Lui rolled his eyes. "Idiot..." he mumbled. "Lui.... Are you here to grow up your midget height." You said with a devilish smirk. "Huh no never!" Lui protested. You giggled about thinking it. Lui growled and Humphed in response

So y/n I wanna have supreme 4 member xander vs spinner heist! Xander said excitedly. You blinked before smiling. "Fine I got that prepare to lose titan!".