Chapter 59: Arcane Sphinx!

(Lui is kinda bully type in this chapter) and kinda short due to examinations

Sphinx stumbled on the stadium. The three heartless beys approached to it. They clashed with Sphinx in unison making it burst. But burst only not took place........ it broke Sphinx into pieces. You watched it breaking into pieces.. The broken beyblade landed  on ground front of your shoes. 

You sat on knees with widened eyes. On other side Luinor was getting out of control. It's own power made it burst. Lui's eyes widened a bit. His resonance was full of wilderness and rage. He looked at you, crouched a bit down and grabbed you collar. "SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? CAUSe OF  YOU WE LOST!?" He yelled. You looked up at him with widened eyes.

"YOU! HOW I CAN STUCK WITH A WEAKLING LIKE YOU!?" He shouted. He harshly let go of your collar . "Idiot"Lui mumbled. On other side takegi and Zeo smirked they seemed that their plan has worked.

"Ha! You losers together!" Takagi teased. "I don't think you can do any better of it." Zeo said. Lui growled , turned behind and started walking to the door. Zeo also doing the same. You looked down at the broken pieces of your bey.

You started to pick them when Takagi came to you and pressed you hand on ground with her shoes. You groaned in pain. Takagi squeezed it harder. She backed up and chuckled.

Your hand's back turned whole red. You slightly touched it with your other hands fingers. You resumed picking up the pieces. You sniffed. You stood up and straight went to your dorm.

You came in and locked the door. You sat down on cold floor. You took out sphinx's broken piecies . Warm tears flowed down your face.  

"I-I a-am s-sorry ....., Sphinx" you tried to speak.

"So learnt the lesson?" Dark y/n's voice echoed the room. "Hmmm.... I see wait let me come there." Dark y/n said. You looked up finding her but can't. Suddenly you saw your wall mirror acting strange as you went and stood infront of it. Your reflection in the mirror was of dark y/n.

She took out her hand which got passed into your mirror. She slowly came out of it. You backed up in fear. "Arghh...." Dark y/n groaned. 

"So... I see you have lost Sphinx." She said with a grin on her face. You looked at her "what is wrong with you?" You asked. "Ah! Nothing just loving that frown." She said and fanned her hands.

"Hey y/n see I am here to get you something." She said as she approached towards you. She holded a strange bey in her hands. "See" dark y/n said as she showed you Sphinx but a different one. It had dark black outlining with maroon designs, and silver plating. It looked beautiful but not for it's beauty it inherited a strong power. 

You felt that the beyblade needed you. You slowly went to it. You took it from dark y/n's hand. You admired for a minute. 

"So? Will you become it's master?" Dark y/n asked. You looked at dark y/n and then back at bey. You nodded slightly. "A balance type bey?" You asked. " yeah unit can conquer any bey on this earth and moreover it's power is somewhat no one dares to ask." Dark y/n whispered then winked at you.

"You are now  new mistress of Arcane Sphinx!" She said and bowed at you. "So now I may be with you until you learn how to handle it." Dark y/n said with a slight smirk.

"Fine! From now I am gonna master Arcane Sphinx to beat every blader!. You raised your bey in air and said with a determined look on your face.

"Hmmm... form now on you will be called 

"Sphinx I will not ever let you lose". You promised Sphinx. You smirked as your eyes glowed bright red and hair turning a tint of black.

"Of course mistress." Dark y/n said with a bow.