Chapter 46: skate!

So you jump into the whole fun making new stunts, flipping, that was cool. You made skits and all but when you stopped "Hah what a best skater I am! I love it!". You said happily. When you heard someone's claps. You turned behind and saw boy with lemon yellow hair with black strokes.

You blinked when a blush appeared on your face for praise. You scratch back of your neck. "You are really good in skated spinner heist if I am correct." The boy said. "Oh thanks and call me y/n okay just y/n....." you said. "Fine i am quon............I just wanted someone to be capable to knock.... I think we should have a race". The boy said.

Yo nodded with full excitement. So where. You asked.
Quon smirked and answer at the top of deadly peak to the dojo's main gate. You thanked before nodding.

Meanwhile Shu
Beyclub came after you went to forest. And the came out of the room. "Hey guys... umm where's y/n?" Shu asked. "We haven't seen her here". Rantaro said. "Yes Shu maybe she have went-" Xander was cut when the heard two yell at same time

"3..2....1.........LET IT SLIP?!"
Xander eyes widened as so shu. "Wait is this quon" Xander mumble "second must be y/n" Shu said in a cold tone.

You both jumped and skated on the clifff. Cliff's surface was rough with small pebbles. You were not able to maintain a good balance. You just pushed your speed so did quon. And at the end of cliff was there a ramp like structure so you both pushed you speed and yeah jumped from it. You both did flips while the beyclub closed its eyes. Shu's eyes widened because you gave a middle finger to him (bad y/n [*~^])

You both stopped at the gates of dojo but firstly it was you to touch them. "You aren't that bad quon" you said while panting. "Same goes to you but thanks". "So whose first?" You both asked each other. "YOUR DEATH Y/N!!!" Shu yelled.

Your eyes widened and after that you listened a whole damn lecture of 1 hour.

Timeskip (that's the time when dojo had a battle with beyclub and they met Ukyo.... you also met Yugo Beware of flirt")
So there was going to be a match between beyclub and xander's team but there were only Yugo and xander. "But you are only two xander" you asked. "But what about me?" Someone's voice whispered in your ear.

Hello a/n here
So I have exams next month I guess you all have DONT know. But I will be super busy and will strictly not update. Don't worry don't go anywhere I will be back......... I guess so in April 1?
Don't leave......... please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I may be not able to give Valentine's Day special Lui and your duet too.... I am sorry. When I will come back I am gonna update with chapter 47