Chapter: 5 Flashbacks

You and lui were both 9 when you met each other.. in America

Students today we have a new student, lui come inside. A blue haired male entered the classroom all students eyes were glued on him. He tched and went to the window seat. When a girl came running inside panting. Y/n you are late today again! Teachers scolded a white albino girl...

Lui's pov

Why this class is too loud. I heard teacher scolding someone I looked at teacher and saw a girl with scarlet eyes getting scolded by teacher. Sorry mom I mean mam! class bursted into laugh but teacher got annoyed and yelled "go to your bench!."

I heard some students mumbling among themselves 

#1: see our class clown is here ha..

#2: yeah but her first song got popular remember?

#1: yeah I know

Everyone were still laughing when that girl spoke, "yeah yeah laugh you all but I know you all are my admirers no worries" and she began to laugh proudly. When a boy spoke that her voice was shit she simply gave him middle finger and went to her bench and dabbed.

I looked out of the window again till the lunch break started.

Hello I heard a voice I looked at the same girl are "you that new student?" She asked. Yes I am I replied coldly. Cool, wannabe friends? she asked. No I said while blushing. Oh please you know I can understand you because they all think I am Syko but you know these b*tches don't know how to talk to me they are jealous. Sooo... wanna be friends. I rolled my eyes and said fine then. Oh cool ok bye see you later~ Wait tell me your name I stopped her. Oh my my name is Y/n . O-ok. Hey do you do blading? She asked. I nodded. Really! She asked curiously . I am not gonna repeat myself I told her.

After that we battled

Days went on but we both came along she was not like other girls who does girly things she was childish, sassy and savage which I liked. She was my first friend and then she introduced me with gabe. I don't know but we received many looks from classmates too which I ignored.