Chapter 21: sassy rule

Lui and Yn went to their classrooms and were able to tell that all students were in terrible condition. Lui and Yn decided their seats like this:

 Lui and Yn decided their seats like this:

They sat when mr. sotisho came opinion with his angry face. He gave all students marksheets roughly and told them to start their tests but warned "No one is going to cheat especially you miss. Kurenai....." you stood up and said with a shrug "but sir I am not even dating someone." The class laughed at your reply and sir just growled annoyed.

You and lui both did simple questions and then there was a question "what is green revolution?" You read that question and asked sir. "Sir this test is of maths not geography then why this question?" The teacher smirked and said "my Questions my rules". You rolled your eyes and wrote this answer:
Green revolution is a very good revolution. It made us whole green and revolved us from humans to monkeys etc.

You literally revised your answer and was stopping yourself to laugh at the shitty answer you wrote. The teacher was roaming in case if anyone is cheating that stopped at your desk he took a peek on your paper and read your answer and said rudely "miss. Kurenai don't you know the meaning of this question it's your test not your any of your song lyrics". You looked up at him and said "my answers my rules". Lui heard your reply and smirked a bit and thought "that's my girl"

Then there were mcq s you saw Lui who was starring at you wanting you to tell answers you sighed and signalled him 👉👈✋🏻🤚👇🖖☝️👌 (means: "just wait Lui I am gonna tell answers systematically you just copy them") Lui signed you 👌 .

Y/n: excuse me sir, you know 1.a, 2.c, 3.d , 4.b ,5.d, 6.a , 7.b, 8.a. Are very good classes they always talk with us with respect and praise you nonstop
( Lui copies answers you told 1.a, 2.c, 3.d , 4.b ,5.d, 6.a , 7.b, 8.a. "Very good y/n" he thought")

Sir: what about 9 and 10 class?
Y/n: *think* oh no there's no question. 9 or 10*. Um s-sir we don't talk to them.
Sir:ok

Next questions were true or false. "Why the hell he put true and false?" Lui thought annoyingly. He again saw y/n but this time Lui was gonna help you. ✌️☝️👇🖖🖕🖐👇👉👈👇 Lui signed (don't worry ask him some questions i am gonna tell the answer within that)

You sighed and signed 👌.
Y/n: excuse me sir you know you are very intelligent!
Lui: true
Sir: oh you both stop praising
Y/n: sir you are king of the king of intelligence!
Lui: false
Y/n expression

Sir: really?Y/n: s-sir w-we mean you are god of intelligenceLui: false!Y/n: *death glared lui* Sir: really? *coldly*Y/n: sir you are idiot!Lui: True!Sir: *clenching his fists* STOP YOU BOTH NOW! DO YOUR TESTS!!!

Sir: really?
Y/n: s-sir w-we mean you are god of intelligence
Lui: false!
Y/n: *death glared lui*
Sir: really? *coldly*
Y/n: sir you are idiot!
Lui: True!
Sir: *clenching his fists* STOP YOU BOTH NOW! DO YOUR TESTS!!!

You sighed but copied the true and false answers. "Damn it! This was risky but fun as hell" you thought you yourself. Soon with your cheating styles you both completed the test. Lui was first to submit it so that it would look normal "ok Lui shirosagi you can go and wait outside till P.t class. After 10 minutes you submitted your test and went out and saw Lui there. Bluey! You chirped. Both both chatted till the time was finished.

P.t class
You are sitting on the monkey bars and lui leaning against its poll. Lui! I can't believe we cheated so damn smoothly!" You said. "Yeah my favourite part was that when we discussed true false your lies and my truth made sir pissed off" he grinned. "Yeah I never thought it can be fun" you said smilingly."you know you were pretty savage with him" Lui complimented. "Aww thanks Lui! You said with a blush and began to laugh proudly when suddenly you balance got wrong and you fell on ground. "Pfftttt" Lui began to laugh seeing your stupidity "dumbass! You are not so smart pfftftttt hahhahahahahahaa" he laughed. You got up and puffed your cheeks. "Hmph" you said looking away with a tiny blush in embarrassment because of your stupidity.