Chapter 60: Train hard y/n!!

You sighed. "Tell me what I have to do?" You asked dark y/n. "M'lady firstly give me a name.." dark y/n spoke. "Ah? Fine you're raven from now." "Oh was that firstly name of your any friends?" Dark y/n asked. "Yes it was an ugly crow who always cawed at me." you spoke looking up thinking about that crow.

"G-geez o-okay *ahem* m'lady you have firstly increase you relation with arcane Sphinx...." Raven explained. You nodded and left the room. "Hey raven" you asked. "Hmmm?" Raven hummed in response.

"Will these black streaks continue to be on my hair?" You asked. "Ah! Yes m'lady it's a sign of your resonance and me." Raven explained. You kept walking until your own personal training room came. You entered the room. 

You saw the stadium and approached to it. Your head got flashback of your last match. You led out an annoyed sigh. "Raven what should I do?" You asked. "M'lady if you wish I can summon some beys for your practise. "Okay show it." You commanded.

Raven summoned two shadow beys. The beys were whole black spinning in the stadium with full rage. You glared at them before taking out your launcher. 

"Three, two, one! LET IT RIP!" You yelled and laughed your beyblade. Arcane Sphinx hit the stadium and approached the frist bey. "Go arcane Sphinx!" You yelled. Sphinx glowed into dark red colour.

It spun furiously to the shadow bey. You could feel that ultimate power inside you. "T-this power...." You mumbled in amusement.

Sphinx clashed with the shadow bey but the newbie power was not enough. The shadow bey flew Sphinx out of the ring gaining a ring out finish. You looked at your beyblade on ground. "M'lady it's just basic and yours not able to beat them?" Raven said keeping a rock on her non-existent heart.

"Shut up!" You shouted angrily. You hair began to flow a bit red, maroon auro surrounding you. "I can do it! No one can stand infront of me!" You sai din a deep tone. "*chuckles* of course M'lady" raven said with a hint of smirk

You grabbed your beyblade, inserted it in launcher and launched it again. This time Sphinx's speed got bad and began to hit on walls of the stadium. One last bang and bam! It bursted. Your eyes widened. 

"M'lady concerntrate." Raven spoke. "Arghhhh" you growled. You took it again and laughed. Again and again the same mistake you repeated. 

Now it was your 99 th launch. You were panting heavily whole covered in sweat. When you heard a knock on the door. "Come in". You stated coldly.

"Umm.. hello y/n." It was shinki. You turned to him. "I- umm dinner is ready so please get in the dinning area." Shinki sounded a bit nervous. It was obvious for him to be nervous as your eyes glowed dark red and little faded auro around you.

"Okay". You said and resumed your 99th launch. "O-okay but can you call Lui too?" He asked. "GO AWAY!?" You yelled sounding horrible.  Shinki gulped and closed the door. "Sorry!" He yelled and ran away in fear.

You sighed you didn't wanted to scare him away. You had decided earlier to be what you were firstly in front of public to avoid complications....