Chapter 14: A replace

In this part you are bit frustrated and cried. Sorry if you not like this in real life.
The day ended but you didn't spoke to each other. You both didn't eat anything just shu throwing away your favourite chocolates and you hiding his energy drinks.

Next day
Lui was concerned about you(oh my god Lui!). He managed to come to you. You were just glaring at shu and takami at a distance and when takami left you sighed. "Hey idiot" Lui spoke. You turned around and saw him. Hey Lui w-what are you doing here? You asked. "Answer me y/n". Lui said. "Are you okay?" He asked. And that's all your brain wanted to hear from someone so that you can flood your tears.
You eyes became teary by teary. Lui's eyes widened. H-hey I j-just a-asked you d-don't cry! Lui flustered. And then you covered your eyes with hands and began to cry. Lui made you sit on your knees. He himself sat on his knees and began to comfort you. So will you tell me y/n what happened? Lui asked calmly. O-oh l-Lui
(This is you speaking to much fast because of your frustation read if you can hehehe) hejustyellledatmetomuchnowhavemadearandombitchhissistertellisthatfair?
Umm,y/n lui said. Y-yes you spoke. Will you repeat a-again Lui asked. You then again bursted into crying "no one can understand my pain!". Lui sighed. I can but.... Lui mumbled. He saw you crying for first time and his heart sank seeing you like this. He didn't know what to do so he dragged you into a warm hug. He was blushing while you returned the hug. You were too blushing at the same time. You were sobbing but got relaxed after sometime. He remained in the same position till you are ok.

Plot twist
After takami left shu heard a familiar voice crying. He went after it and saw Lui hugging you. His eyes widened while seeing you being comforted by Lui not by himself.
——————————————-
Hey y/n you okay? Lui asked. Yeah you answered still in the same position. Ok but then why am I able to feel your temperature rising. I u-umm n-no l-Lui. Really show me Lui said in protest. You both got separated as lui began to come more close you moved back. You were blushing. L-Lui no you said. Lui came and hold your hands with his only one hand/.His grip was strong. at last he touched your forehead,it was a little hot. you should have rest y/n. lui suggested. Yes i think your'e right you said. Ok then i will walk you to your home. lui said. Thanks lui you said with a smile. Lui saw your smile and blushed looking away and You giggled.