2k special: I mis-GO AWAY!? Pt.2

You went to shu's room and saw him deciding his clothes to wear. "Umm... y/n which shirt suits me?" He asked you. "Umm that black one" you said. "Oh ok" Shu said and threw black shirt aside. "Hey what was that black suits you!" You protested.
"Yeah but your choice is opposite so I am gonna choose another one." you puffed your cheeks and left the room and went in yours. 

shu chuckled "aww i am gonna miss this drama queen" he said to himself then he saw his and your photo together in which you were hugging him tightly. his smile turned into a small frown. "Should i leave without her?" he asked to himself. he then shook his head " NO! i am not gonna spoil my holidays i want some peace"

meanwhile you:

you took out a paper and a red pen and wrote:     "Dear oni-san pleeeaseeeeee don't leave me. I love you so much even though you annoy me thousand times a day.............. i will miss you and btw you are gonna die listening flirty things from your fangirls there. who will protect  you there?" 

you sniffed with sorrow when shu banged the door. "Y/N THATS MY HAIR OIL!?" shu stomped towards your dresser and grabbed his bottle of hair oil. "wait what are you doing?" he said coming to you. you covered the paper with your arms not wanting to shu to read it. 

shu sighed and told "see y/n please dont dare to break in my room and use my bed as a bed for python or a dog okay?". you just nodded. you sighed, you crushed the paper in a ball and threww it outside your room but it came rolling towards shu's room door. you left for studio timepassing while writing new lyrics and preparing for several interviews.

on another hand shu called mom to reassure all things. "aww see honey you're gonna be happy there just for 5 weeks though". Shu's eyes widened " m-mom you mean for 35 days?" he said in a worried tone. "yeah now it's late okay we have booked your ticked so no excuses now." his mother warned and cut the call. shu sighed and thought of a plan.

timeskip 

now you are in park with nika because she was able to understand whole matter. you were on swing swinging with a grumpy face as shu didnt care of leaving you behind and nika was leaning with a pole. infront of them was shu who was requesting to beyclub if  anyone can go there instead of him. "umm shu why dont you want to go there huh?" rantaro asked. And now our honourly brother sat dramatically on ground, his air falling down on his face, covering his eyes. valt went to shu crouched down and lifted his hair a bit but shu's eyes shifted towards you. "oh okay now dont say you dont want to leave y/n. daigo said roling his eyes. shu hung his head.

there you who was in a bad mood. "umm y/n your'e said because shu is leaving right?" nika asked. "oh no nika i just dont want to do his chores for days you know" you said in a cold tone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay next part will be the last! 

i loved that you liked there specials so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!