Chapter 35: New rival!

Lynx approached towards Sphinx and started hitting in hard. "Kurenai Let's have on condition... if anyones beyblade burst first that will lose." You growled and yelled "Sphinx! Fatal wings!". "Wait what No y/n!" Lui said in a worried tone.
Sphinx's speed started to increase red and blue light shining it Sphinx stomped towards lynx and at this time takegi ordered with a smirk "lynx triple scratch! End it now!" Lynx's started to increase its speed and hit with Sphinx hard,strong clashing started to echo. "Go Sphinx!" You yelled. But then due to the attacks of both beys made them burst. Your eyes widened. "It's a tie" Lui spoke. You sighed in relief. "Okay okay i need a water break." Takegi said dramatically. "Okay". You crouched down to Sphinx when Lui grabbed your wrist and death whispered. "Stupid what you're doing I did not expect this from my ride out team's member." You frowned on his words."
"Idiot forget about everything and concentrate on battle."
Second battle
Okay y/n now concentrate you thought to yourself. You stood in your launch position but it was different from before. This time your arms were locked on your target with a determination look red auro surrounding you.
Ha! I know this time she's again gonna be in centre... this time it's mine win. Takegi thought.
3.....
2......
1....
LET IT RIP!
you both launched you beys but a sprain occurred in your ankle.this time Sphinx wasn't in centre and lynx wanted. Sphinx launch was different so it affected its speed. Sphinx! You yelled. This time Sphinx made furious circles and red light shining it bright.
"Sphinx furious shave!"
Sphinx glowed up and yeah it's avatar showed up. It growled as a dragon yelled. It looked like Sphinx's avatar threw fire everywhere.

Sphinx approached to lynx used its furious move and bursted lynx

Takegi's eyes widened "h-how" she said sitting on her knees. You who just blinked there in disbelief a smile crept on her face. "What did you said to her" Shu asked Lui. "Ha! Just a little push ya know" Lui said. "Shu-kun!" Takegi dramatically went to Shu. But Shu just dodged her. You wanted to run towards Shu but your pain didn't allow to do so. Lui went to you "Oi alright?" He asked.
"No I don't think so....."