2k special!: I mis-GO AWAY!? Pt.3

So time got down Shu decided to go back home he went to you and asked "y/n let's go now". You rolled your eyes and said "nope gonna come later okay". Shu nodded as he left. You sighed and with teary eyes you knew who would help. You went Lui!

Lui was in training gym. He was training hard when he heard your teary yell. "Lui!?". He stopped and turned around knowing something is not up to the point. You went to him and sniffed hard. "What is it this time" he said coldly. Your eyes became more teary as you said "msnsjsjwwkkwowojssjjsmsmsmsmsm" (you said this in really crying voice which no one can understand but somehow Lui got some clues.")

"Shu.... Plane...... Statue of Liberty.......girls.....alone....." Lui sighed and said "you mean Shu is leaving you?". You nodded. Lui didn't  have any chance so he hugged you rubbing your back to calm you down.

"See furball you should let him go you know..... do he stops you when you go to host a concert something in another country?"
No Lui. You shook your head
So? Let him go just this time okay?" He said
You sniffed in response and nodded.
"If you will let him go you will be mastering new cooking tips I guess so and may be you will become Gordon Ramsay 2.0"

Timeskip
You ate dinner everything dead silent. You went to bed early. You hugged your plushie tightly and sighed. "I don't want him to leave but also don't want to break his heart so tomorrow I will not cry *sniffs*." You slept after your own little motivation.

You slept and slept and now it's 11:00 a.m. you woke with a terrible messy hair. "Oh nojnoooooo" Shu left? You stood up in balcony with pajamas and messy hair. A plane was flying and ples over your house you were still able to see it even though it was small from down. Dramatic tears were there in your eyes and waving goodbye to air plane you yelled " SHU WHY YOU LEFT ME TOO EARLY NO BREAK FATS NOTHING!? DONT WORRY WHEN YOU WILL COME BACK YOU SEE I HAVE WON A BLACK BELT! I COOKING?! I WILL BE GORDON RAMSAY TOO JUST SEE?!" "

"See mama even big kids wave good bye to plane" a small kid with his mother said pointing at you above from road. Several people were there too laughing. You blushed hard. "Pffttt........" you heard a fimiliar laugh and yeah it was who?

Shu!?
Your eyes widened "s-Shu" you said between your sniffs. "Hhahahahahahhaaaa" Shu laughed crazy recording everything in his phone. You puffed your cheeks and yelled "delete it!? Now?!" Shu was still laughing but he didn't delete the video he put it on his Instagram!.

You were still mad on him. Shu went to you and hugged you tightly. You couldn't stop yourself so you hugged him. "You didn't leave?" You asked.  "Aww I thought leaving you isn't a good idea so yeah" Shu said wiping your tears with his thumb. "I found your letter so I think my sister is really sad".But you know you y/n you as a Gordon Ramsay pft............" Shu laughed hard again. You puffed your cheeks in madness.

But...... your video got viral in just 2 minutes and lui watched it "idiot you- pfttt...." He laughed. Everyone laughed because of which you needed to remain locked in room until your meme is not in trend. On other hand Shu framed your letter so that it would remind him your little innocence.
End!