Chapter 43: Nurse y/n!

You stood up and poured soup for Shu in the bowl. Lui was still having bad guts about your soup.
As you stirred the soup a bit lui came to you and said "hey furball..... you know your cupcakes were good"
"Aww thanks bluey" you said proudly. "Bella and rubbles loved them, mum too" he said again. "Lui haven't you ate my cupcakes?" You asked. "Uhh yeah I ate blueberrry flavour was good but something was different" he said in a confusion tone.

"Huh? What" you asked. "How you made them?"Lui asked. "Oh I just  put same ingredients you know and a bit love" you mumbled (that italic words). "What?" Lui asked tilting his head. "You said love?" He asked.
You blushed and ignored Lui. You took the bowl to shu's room, helped him to get up and gave him the soup to eat.

After coming outside, Lui furiously came and pinned you to wall. "L-Lui?" You managed to speak. "Tell what you meant by love?" He asked seriously. You blushed hard. " Lui I said that making something needs love just that only" you said not meeting a eye with him.

Lui raised his eyebrow and came closer to your face only centimetres away. You blushed more and-more  when..........
"Aaaaahhaahahahahahahahah" you both heated shu's yell. You both rushed to shu's room and saw him breathing out fire "TOO SPICY Y/N!!!!!" Shu yelled and with that he fainted again!. Your eyes widened"oh noooooooooooooo," you worriedly said. Lui came closer to Shu and examined him.

"Idiot he's sleeping not dead okay?" He assured you. You just nodded. "I think I should leave now okay?"
"Too much early" you complained

"Yeah idiot take care okay bye see you never in eternity". Lui said and left.

You sighed and once again took care of Shu checking his temperature at midnight and he was now completely normal. "Yes" you jumped happily. You kissed shu's cheek and smiled. "Mission completed! Nurse y/n" you praised yourself.

"Tomorrow I am gonna tell him how I managed to get him well. I know he will like......
Daydreams
Shu: oh y/n really you took such a big responsibility. Proud of you and in return of that I am going to give you my hair shampoo bottles, my secret hair spray and my newly launcher to you! If it's less I can make you my world famous noodles thousands of time and will never have a relationship with bitches!
End

You laughed completely weird daydreaming thse all things. "Oh my can't wait for tomorrow?!"
You squeaked.