Chapter 58: how Heartless!

You walked through the hallway. You felt weak with your headache. You stopped by the room. You saw gou and Gabe training. You went to them. "Hey guys". You spoke. "Oh hey y/n! What are you doing here?" Gabe asked.

"Ahh just nothing". You shrugged trying to look normal. "Y/n will you please give me some tips about launch?" Gou asked. "Oh sure first show me your launch style." You said.

"Okay" Gou said. He kneeled down. "3.....2...1.... Let it rip!" Gou launched his beyblade. You judged it's speed. But you were kinda lost in it. 

"Just see how pleased we both will be to see this bey get shattered....."  Dark y/n spoke in your head. But it wasn't just the voice of her.

Your hair colour started to turn black. Your eyes having a tint of black. "Y/n?" Gabe  interrupted dark y/n.

"Huh?" You looked at Gabe. "You okay?" He asked. "I-uh........ yes" you said unsurely. "Woah y/n you dyed your hair?" Gou said pointing at your hair. Your eyes widened a bit . You looked down at your shoulder. The end of the hair were turned black.

"I don't know maybe." You mumbled under your breathe. You turned behind and started to walk away. As you walked dark y/n was still roaming around your head. 

"Aww y/n? What you want now come on go shatter it..." Dark y/n spoke. "Shut up" you mumbled. 

With lui resonance 

As lui walked back to his training room he found it empty. He sighed. Lui started to pull the metallic chords of his machine hard. As he did his eyes grew tint black along with purple. Rage swallowing him every second.

————————————————————

The days went on  you and lui did not spoke to each other. The hateness for each other grew more and more. You both got stuck up with fights. 

  You were busy with you star stuff and aLl during daytime but at night you would blade. " my... my..... go ahead y/n make this power grew more and show who's the strongest blader".

Dark y/n would provoke you so that you would be hard on yourself beyond you limits. So one day two antagonists showed up. Lui was usually doing his training when he heard footsteps approaching towards him. He looked behind. " Lui Shirosagi? If I am correct." A female voice spoke it was nevertheless Takagi.

Lui death glared her. "Well I am here to challenge you.....weakest blader." She taunted. "Watch your mouth, witch." Lui said with a smirk. "Ha! Do you think your bey can beat mine?" She asked. " even that weakling can beat you ugly witch." He taunted. "Weakling? Oh you mean y/n." She said.

Lui twitched his brows when hearing your name. Takagi smirked. Well I don't wanna have a battle with you I want have battle with y/n too..... I mean a tag battle." She said. "Forget it." He said coldly.

"Come on there's no need of teamwork you know just I want to crash you both." Takagi said her eyes darkening. "Who's you tag?" Lui asked. "Oh it's him". Takagi said oinking at a boy which was Zeo. 

Lui's eyes got widened. "He?" Lui mumbled. "Fine". He accepted. 

Lui had worst rivalry with Zeo he wanted to surpass him. Lui called Gabe to call on you. Gabe nodded and left for you.

Hey y/n" Gabe said but got stunned. You were surrounding by the dark red aura. Your eyes glowing red this your tinted black hair flowing lowly. "What do you want?" You asked coldly with no emotions.

Timeskip.

Takagi and Zeo were standing opposite side of Lui waiting for you. As you showed up. Bangs covering your eyes a bit casting a shadow. You stood next to Lui. Your target was just takegi.

Fine this battle is one on one. Zeo declared. Now ready set.

3

2

1

 LET IT RIP!!!!!

the four beyblade got lauche din stadium. Lui took centre in the stadium. "Sphinx! Fatal wings on lynx!" You yelled not wasting a mere second.  Sphinx approached towards lynx clashing it hard. But Takagi just smirked. 

"You think that's enough?" Takegi  said.  You growled. "Go Luinor attack zycrone!" Lui yelled. Luinor followed zycrone but...... zycrone pushed Sphinx in the middle with caused Luinor to clash with Sphinx.

 "Hey!" You yelled at Lui. "Stop coming in my way!" He yelled back.  "Luinor! Lost spiral move on Sphinx!" Lui yelled. Luinor tackled Sphinx harshly. 

You clenched your fists tighter. "NOW THATS ENOUGH!"  You were now whole changed as dark y/n took control over you.

"Sphinx!" You yelled "don't spare Luinor! Go Fatal flash!" You yelled with full rage. "Aaaaaaaaa! Luinor!" Lui yelled back. Luinor and Sphinx got clashed with each other. Takagi and Zeo signaled themselves.

Lynx and zycrone pushed Luinor. Giving there power to Luinor. "Luinor's power got emerged with the two other beys. That power would not be handle with any bey. They forced Sphinx to much. Sphinx's blade touched ground and it got jumped it air. Now Sphinx was infront of your eyes. Suddenly crack started to show up on it. Your eyes widened. "Sphinx!" You yelled. Sphinx once again got into the stadium. But the three heartless bladers conquered it making shatter into whole damn pieces !