Chapter 12: Dont You trust me?

Valt being clumsy tripped and fell opening the door. Yn and Zac saw Valt and their eyes widened. Um V-valt? You asked blushing madly. Valt just laughed nervously. "Um moonlight who is he?" Zac questioned. "Oh he...." You said. "Hey get away from y/n she is not yours" valt hissed and separated you two standing in front of you defensively. "So is she yours?" Zac asked narrowing his eyes. "No neither mine but umm y...o....u.." Valt's head started to heat up as he was overthinking. You sighed. Ok valt can you leave us now? You asked. No y/n valt inquired. Is this child gonna leave? Choreographer stated coldly. Umm no Mr. he is gonna take part with us! You said excitedly. "Hey y/n but he can't" Zac whispered to you. "Don't worry Zac we don't have to do lovey dovey moves because of Valt. You whispered back. Good idea! Zac said. Ok now let's began!!

Timeskip
Woah! I can't believe I will come on tv! With two stars!! Valt said excitedly sitting on the couch . Yeah you're right you giggled. Ok Zac I think we should leave now bye, you waved your hand. Bye moonlight bye twinkle toes! Zac said.

Wait did he just said me twinkle toes? Valt asked in confusion. Yeah maybe you said playfully. You were with ms. Tohru ( don't forget she was manager more like a mother). So~ Valt began what were you doing with lui? Valt said in a teasy  way. Ehhh? I-I don't know what about it you said blushing. Oh please y/n you and lui seems pretty close~ Valt said. No I-idiot I was just umm..... We are just friends! You said blushing mess. Valt just giggled. You humphed and looked away.... Why "just a friend" word hurts? You thought for a moment.

Time skip:

Ms. Tohru dropped you both at your own home. you rang the bell and waited. As the door opened it revealed shu wearing an apron witha cold expression on his face. "y/n where were you?" he asked you coldly. "hi Shu, I was just umm....." you flustered. As you entered the hall silently you found your favourite noodles were kept on the table. You ran towards it when Shu came in front of you and you bumped your with his chest. "OWw" you said rubbing you head. "y/n mind me telling where were you?" 

"ok shu i was just with Zac and valt." you said. "for what?" he asked again. arghhh you growled. "Idiot! zac and me were just for shooting ok?" you growled. Then suddenly Shu's phone beeped...... 

(CHAT)  

Valt: Hey shu!

valt: You know today i met Zac and Y/n at same time! And you know they were dancing together.

Shu: Really?

Valt: yes, They were dancing and were too close~ but wait! Y/n told me to keep it a secret!!!

umm are you there? actually its umm..

Shu: offline

WHAT WILL HApPEN NOW? DO U KNOW?