Chapter 19: Master mind on!

yeah I know Lui is short head shark so in this whole book he is at least tall enough till shu's shoulder ok? You too. Sorry if you are taller 😅😅😅😅😅😅.

You called Lui last night about your plan on meeting him. You told him that you were sorry on cutting the phone but unfortunately lui's phone was in voice mail mode. So you texted him. After that Lui saw your messages and sighed in relief. He was relieved that you were not mad at him on his quick date plan.

Shu pov
As I yelled Yn to come and eat her French toast. She came rushing to me with sparkles in her eyes. "Shu! Where's my toast?!" Yn asked excitedly. I chuckled before responding "Yn go and change first if you want to eat" "ok" Yn chirped.

After y/n came she sat and I served her breakfast as she began to take her first bite... ding dong we heard a sound. "Who's there?" Yn asked me. I shrugged and went to open the door. I opened the door and my eyes widened when I saw Lui. He looked at me while crossing his arms. "Kurenai" he growled. "What are you doing here? Lui" I said in a deep voice. Lui rolled his eyes and asked while looking away. " I want to meet Um.. Y-y/n." He said. "SHU WHO'S THERE?" I heard y/n's yell. I sighed and said with no expression "It's just Lui". "Lui!" Y/n chirped before running toward front door. "Hey Lui!" Y/n chirped. "Idiot don't you know anything?" Lui said coldly. Y/n tilted her head in confusion. Lui rolled his eyes and said see here "you know I was walking towards schools when I heard mumbles from our classmates on the way that Mr. sotisho have cancelled his leave and is going to take our grand surprise test".

y/n gasped dramatically keeping her hand on her chest. "D-do you mean that our first period is cancelled of games", oh nononono!" "And that's maths test!l Lui said more dramatically. "Wow I never saw Lui like that" I thought while leaning towards wall listening their drama conversation.

Time skip
No ones pov
Lui and y/n were sitting on the dining table not knowing how to pass test without studying. Shu told them to study but all in vain. "Hey Lui I have an idea!" Y/n said excitedly. "Oh really" Lui said rolling his eyes. "Yes just wait and watch!" Y/n said. "Shu-nee give me your phone~" y/n said sweetly. Shu sighed and gave his phone to her. Y/n took his phone and dialed Hina number. "Who's she?" Lui asked. "Oh she is the girl cheated on my cinnamon roll brother." "Just see now"
(Both of your conversation)
Y/n: hello?
Hina: yes?
Y/n: oh hey... I came to know that you cheated on my bro
Hina: *coldly* so what?
Y/n: today is our test so...... any cheating tips?
Lui from behind: pfttttttt
[number gets blocked]
Y/n: hello, hello? Miss Cheating queen? Are you there?
————-
Hey she blocked me! Y/n complained. "Y/n you just roasted her pftttttt" Lui grinned. You chuckled and said yeah I wanted her to give me some cheating tips since she's too good with that...

Shu sighed playfully though you were planing to cheat on test you also took revenge on her. He was happy and proud for his sister to be like this

Next chapter will be your sassy cheating ways!