Thank you So much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys it's me author chan/ sis

So..... I don't know what to say y'a know you all have given me lots of love soooo much in this book.

So if you have read my new post, as I said before I want review from you guys about my idea of publishing a new book as a sequel to it. I don't know but

1.) if y/n would train in dragon orge she would become more strong with her resonance.

2.) on the other side when Lui ans Shu had final battle... Shu lost his match and came back with broken spriggan.

3.) his resonance would continue as in canon.

4.) your and shu's disappearence  would be shocking to Lui (for you since 1year) and for beyclub.

5.) but... guys... here a twist! You will be fighting with others team like S,B Rios ; B.c sol etc (I forgot the names :( ). With your own team.... Which will be Um.... I will decide name later

6.) your disappearance would become legendary sort of thing

7.) your new bey will evolve.

8.) you will wear a whole damn cool looking mask to hide your identity. Your hair colour would be whole black cause of resonance which will make it more difficult for other to find your indentity.

9.) same as red eye you would say "I AM NOW OWNER OF SPHINX!"

10.) and yeah the sequel would come out late. Schools are gonna reopen 😓😓😥😭😭😭

I will try my best to make that book interesting and best for you to read. Maybe it would be darkish type. 

I want your support and love.

Love you guysss (❤️-❤️)👍🏻

Stay safe and healthy..... don't leave anywhere and please... 

always check out the my posts and be in touch... you all never make me lonely. I would chat with you all in conversation tab!!!

I never thought this would be so emotional and exciting to click on the 'complete book' option. Tears in my eyes. Love you all..... 

part two book will be out soon!!