Chapter 8 : A Boy?!

After you and valt were done with battle, you decided to make or have some ideas for your album. You walked down with a mask on your face. You texted Ms.Tohru about picking up.......

Shu's pov
I was walking down to the beypark when I heard Toko and Nika laughing and giggling. I went to them and they greeted me. So why are both laughing I asked playfully. "Oh nothing" they replied. I saw Them smirking and they began....
Btw~ Y/n and he was looking cute~~
Yeah you are right. They were looking so happy till valt ruined their "date"
My eyes widened and I thought. " why y/n didn't tell me I am her brother She should have told me!" Who's that boy ? I asked the twins planning how to murder him. Uhh we don't know they twins replied and ran out of the park. I sighed and began to do my training.

Timeskip (;D)
Shu was walking down the street when he saw you coming towards him. You hugged him tightly. "Shu I am hungry" you said. "Ok ok come on don't pass out here" he said playfully. You both reached home ate dinner had some gossips and at last you both fell asleep.

Shu's Dream (a little bit of dramatic f/p/n means future partner name)
Yn: Shu you have done everything for me. Thank you for everything.
(F/p/n): Shu-kun I want you to allow us. I and Y/n want to live together now we're ready *bows down*
Shu: Wait what! No no no! You can't take my sister away No!!!!!
*shu fells from a cliff while saying Nooooooo!!!*

End
Shu woke up panting heavily. He got up thinking about what happened. He walked to your room and saw you sleeping peacefully. He went and laid beside you hugging you closer to his chest he placed a kiss on your head mumbling " you are mine" " I will find someone for you who will keep you happy but not now".
He smiled and slept with you.