Chapter 11: Zac with y/n?

The school ended Lui and Y/n were heading back to their lockers. Hey Lui I gotta go bye, y/n said to Lui. Y/n went out and saw a crash of children. She passes the crowd and saw limousine. In it zac was sitting waving his hand. "Oh y/n here you are come in now beautiful lady~" You giggled and went inside. After limousine left the school, you asked zac " hey zac so what's our new duet name?" Zac sighed and answered " No Y/n I am exhausted" "Hey I have an idea let's go to Aoi's Bakery!" "Yeah zac I would be fun!" You said excitedly.

Meanwhile Shu pov
Today classes end and I went on the roof top as today was beyclub's meeting. But I was not able to find y/n anywhere. I saw Lui coming in my direction I simply ignored him but heard a growl from him. Hey shu! Valt chirped. Hey valt is y/n here? I asked him. No Shu I didn't saw her, last time she was with lui. My eyes widened a bit. Oh o-ok I said thinking about Lui and y/n. So can we start valt. Wakiya grumbled. Yes Valt began, yes so to- VALT!!! Nika yelled at him. Come on you promised mom to help her today come on now!!!. Nika grabbed valt and ran straight away to the bakery.

Back to you 😀
You and zac arrived at the bakery. You went inside but stopped there when the customers eyes widened. Hey is that Zac and Y/n?!! Oh my Goooooddddddd!!! Fans chirped. You both didn't had any choice so gave everyone one an autograph. After 30 min you both sat down. Valt and Nika came in panting heavily. You are late valt! Mrs Aoi complained. The siblings went to the kitchen.
Hello Mrs. Aoi you greeted. Hello sweetie, hey are you both on a date? N-no you whined as your face was red. Umm we were just hehehe zac laughed nervously. Now back to the point Y/n So what should be name our duet? (A/n note: so I don't know how to write songs so the songs I have heard...... you and zac will sing that I mean in this chapter you two sung 'Inferno ' ok?) Valt came to take order but heard " hey what about kiss me?" "No zac idiot"
Valt backed to the kitchen" oh my god! Zac can't take y/n. what about my ship?

"Hey Zac you know I think we should start shooting first." You suggested.
Yeah right Zac said on let's go. You and zac got up and walked back to the limousine. Hey mom I need to go valt yelled and started to follow limousine.

Time skip ( you were both at studio for shooting practise you got dressed up as same as zac.)
Now y/n and zac let's start, Choreographer stated coldly
First Y/n Show me some mover you did on you last album.
Ok y/n stated

Ok good now you two both dance together

Ok good now you two both dance together. Light camera and Action!

 Light camera and Action!

Don't go at costumes

Um okay now romantic one choreographer stated
You and Zac didn't liked romantics one but you had to do it

Um okay now romantic one choreographer statedYou and Zac didn't liked romantics one but you had to do it

You both were grumpy.
Hey your expressions do them perfectly. Choreographer complained.
You both had no choice so you both had to look in each other's eyes. Valt was seeing thse all things from the peep hole of door. Don't ask me how?
Valt Gasped oh my god