chapter 45:Xander and dojo

Author chan will narrate
So a giant shadow which was behind you. You turned behind and saw a familiar titan......

You blinked and realised " YOU  TITAN?!" You yelled top of your lungs.
Lui knew who was that tit- I mean boy.

Xander? Lui mumble. ''Bluey you know him? You asked. "Obviously yn he's member of supreme four. Oh never mind lui I hate the titan. You said glaring xander when you felt your ear being stretched harshly and you know who was it? It was shu who was in a bad mood.

Yn is this a way to talk to someone? Shu said angrily. Apologize now!

Your eyes became heart as you faced towards xander and bowed down. Aww dont scold her shu I told you it was my fault that time. Xander said calming down shu. Shi sighed and said " see yn leave everything you were doing and come we have to go."

You gasped loudly and said shu are you gonna take me to jail because I ate all those candies you hid from me.

Shu growled loudly "Y/N!!!"

You turned behind and gave lui a sorry look. Lui sighed and turned walking away but dont worry he accepted your sorry.

Timeskip
You and shu walked and walk because beyclub will come after an hour. You litteraly passed out on the way but shu's death glare was enough for you to walk again.

Finally you both reached dojo. Xander  took shu to gramps. And you were watching him getting treated. "Shu do you eat sweets and all?" Grandpa asked shu but you answered. "Yeah grandpa he eats almost a jar of candies at midnight." You or if with a teasy smirk. Shu just yelled "GO OUTSIDE AND DONT COME BACK?!!"

You were now thrown outside the room by shu. You puffed your cheeks and and went to roam in a forest..... until you saw a big stone ramp. It was dangerous but yet it was a skating ramp so you didnt want to leave this chance."hmmm..... I am spinner heist and yeah I should practise my skating ability here hahaha!". With that you saw a pair of rollerskates so you wore them and climbed at top of the ramp. "Awesome!" You yelled happily