Chapter 15: Guilty?

As you and lui walked down to your home, Lui was in hurry because he knew you were not aleight. "Oh come on Lui I am fine"you said. "No you are not y/n come on now" Lui stated coldly. "Wait! Do you care for me?luil you asked him teasingly. "No! Idiot" Lui said blushing a bit. You giggled and at last you arrived. Lui dragged you to your bedroom and made you lye down forcefully. Lui stood crossing his arms, keeping an eye on you.

You were not able to sleep, hey Lui please leave now! You said rudely. "No!" Lui said. You growled at his answer. Suddenly Lui found a glittery book under your bed, he bent down and took it in his hands. You noticed Lui and yelled while blushing "NO LUI!!!!!! NOT THIS BOOK GIVE IT BACK!" ."Oooo it's you diary~" you are such a small girly girl Lui teased you. No lui stop it you yelled running towards him. "Hehe" Lui laughed Evily before opening the notebook. He look at  the first page and read out loud. (Sorry for it now) (key words: d/m/y- date/month/year).
Lui: d/m/y, today I accidentally stepped on a dog's poop and literally I needed to do moon walk in front of everyone to clean my shoes.
Lui: hahhaahhaahhahahhahah, seriously y/n. You did moon walk? Hahhahha (laughed like crazy)
You: oh noooooo *blushes madly* Lui it's a bad manner!
Lui: I don't care hahhahhaahhahaha
You: you growled and tackled Lui. "Lui give it back!!!"

Meanwhile shu
I saw y/n with lui. Now I feel bad her. *sighs* it's my fault a bit. Then I saw valt running towards me. Hey shu! Valt said. Yes? I said weakly. "Hey why are you sad?" Valt asked in concern. I don't know valt, I said with a frown.

Okay this is short one don't worry next one will be a bit long