Chapter 23: Me? And yandere?

As you turned behind you were not able to find Shu or valt. You frowned and began walking to your locker.

Shu pov (walking down to his classroom
Hey shu what's wrong? Valt asked in concerned. Nothing valt just nothing I sighed. You know valt I litterally don't know if I am a good brother I mean do you think someone else can keep my her happy? Shu asked.
Umm who her? Valt asked
Oh I know valt said after thinking and realising.
We both walked to the classroom when I heard a yell SHU!!! I turned behind and saw y/n rushing to me when a girl named takegi from our class made y/n pushed that she fell on floor and takegi hugged me. I never knew why girls are like this 'jealous?'. Y/n stoop up as she looked us both hugging her eyes turned to completely with rage and forcibly hugged me from behing making takegi separate from me. "Nee-san who is she?" She asked death glaring me. "Oh she is just a friend of mine" I answered sweat dropping. "Yeah just a friend yet" takegi said. Y/n gasped dramatically and said 'yet'? What do you mean she said dramatically so loud that every student stopped on their track to look at us. "SHU IS SHE YOU GIR-" I interrupted y/n before she could speak and further by covering her mouth. No y/n I whispered.

"Anyways hey darling you know today I made a new hairstyle how's it? How do I look?" Takegi said posing in front of me. "Bitch look with you eyes" y/n responded making others chuckle. Takegi gasped, growled and pushed me aside. "Hey Shu you know I just fell on floor before coming to meet you darling" takegi said dramatically. "Oh are you okay?" Y/n asked in concerned. "Brat I am not talking to you" takegi growled. "Bitch neither me, I am asking mister floor." "Oh mr.floor are you okay?after being slammed by a fat cow?" Y/n said. I litterally can't help but chuckle a bit. Takegi growled her whole face turning red. "RIDICULOUS TOTAALLY RIDICULOUS!? I AM OUT!" Takegi yelled. "Then go stupid~" y/n sand teasingly. Takegi stomped away y/n began to snuggle with me like a cat. I sighed and asked y/n "y/n are you jealous when a girl is around me?". Me?" Y/n said with innocent eyes. "Yes?" I said. "Umm I just umm..." y/n flustered. "You are  like yandere right? Especially when girls are around me?" I said calmly. "Umm yeah I don't like those girls how lovey dovey they are ewwww.....yike.y/n answered ."So y/n what were you doing here?" I asked. "Oh just go attacked by fans you know" she said when I saw Lui at certain distance. Lui walked past us but I noticed he gave a glare to y/n like a message which seemed y/n knew. Y/n then ran to Lui.
————————-
Hey bluey! Yn chirped. "You know which period it is?" Y/n questioned. "Yeah idiot it's English speaking" Lui answered coldly. "Ohh cool Lui wanna have a race?" Y/n challenged. "Oh a challenge huh? You are gonna regret take your positions." "3...2....1.... GO!" Lui yelled and you both began to run through corridors. The floor was wet a bit which made y/n slip. "Owww" y/n whimpered in pain. "Lui looked behind and sighed and began to walk towards you. He pulled his hands out mumbling idiot things to you. You smirked and you grabbed his wrist and pulled him down making him fall too. "Hey at what cost you did this?!" Lui angered. "Suffer with me bitch" y/n said with a smirk and giggled.