Chapter 3:Siblings

No ones Pov

"Hey daigo why shu is late for training?"Valt asked. Don't know daigo replied.Let's go his place and find out. Everyone nodded and went to shu's apartment. They heard some yelling notices coming. I think there live a loud couple, wakiya said shrugging. Yeah maybe. As thay reached shu's apartment they heard some arguing coming from inside. "Huh" everyone said.

Shu's pov

Y/n I AM TELLING YOU LAST TIME TO STOP!!! NO SUGAR AT ALL NOW! GIVE ME THAT BACKKKKK!!!

Y/n pov

WHY WOULD I SANTA ALBINO!!! YOU ARE IDIOT THERES NO TASTE IN THESE PANCAKES AND WHY THE HELL YOU WOKE ME AT FUCKING 6 TELL!!

Umm... it's seven now

I NOW!!, I yelled looking at the door there I found the boys I met yesterday. What you all are doing here.

Shu's pov

Oh hey guys I said with a smile. What time is it? I looked at the clock and found out the time to be 7'o clock. OH SEE NOW WE WERE FIGHTING FOR STRAIGHT TWO HOURS YOU WASTED MY TIME! I yelled at Y/n.

-NO YOU DID IT SHU KURENAI SEE NOW PANCAKES ARE COLD YOU LITTLE........ Y/n argued.

Oi stop arguing. Daigo came between at seperated us. She growled at me. See Y/n don't you dare to break your bones,fans,windows ,my extra launchers and-what about tv? Y/n interrupted.I SAID NO! CANT YOU LISTEN!!! I yelled.

OK ok I will not, she replied Cooley, but I know her demons.

I grabbed my bag and started to walk towards boys, I passes through the main door and before everyone would leave I told Y/n "Don't you dare to brink a python at home as your pet, I death glared Y/n. She qyeitly nodded.

Meanwhile the beyclub: 👁 👄 👁
Shu's pov

So shu what's that girl doing with you daigo asked. Oh she..... I will tell you later first reach at school. Hey shu you are first time late wakiya said while teasing. I know I said.

Time skip

So shu tell us now valt said. Ok see don't shout but that girl is m-

She is your Girlfriend? Valt asked eagerly. No valt Shu denied and told them she is my sister... SHE IS YOUR SISTER!!!! They yelled. *sigh* yes guys shu said.

Then why were you fighting ?

Oh that's because she is annoying that much that my head can explode shu said whike clenching his fists in annoying. I know she is pretty cute but she sucks me she-

Shu you forgot to say I am intelligent too~ but thanks for complements~

Huh who was it, shu turned behind and saw Y/n behind him pressing her knuckles like she was waiting to crush his bones. Hi Y-y/n shu said while sweat dropping. Hi shu Y/n said with smile trying to hide her anger. Hope that you did it forgot your bey spriggan at home she said while handing him spriggan. Shu took out his hand but regretted it as Y/n took opportunity and stepped on his foot hard. Eisshhhhhh... shu squeaked. YOU..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE TELL?! !

OH PLEASE I CAME HERE TO GIVE SPRIGGAN TO YOU! !! Y/n yelled.

Y/n and shu started to argue again.

No ones pov

Ken patted Y/n's shoulder and said " Ca-can I get y-your autograph?" Me? Y/n said in confusion. Then realisation hit her hard and she got panicked "oh no no no noo, how can I forget I am in public?!" Oops Miss tohru is gonna kill me hehehe she laughed awkwardly. That's why I was saying you to stay at home shu said. Sorry Y/n said in defeat. But I will give you my autograph~Y/n said. "Th-thanks" Ken said shyly. seeing Y/n and ken talk wakiya and rantaro were blushing mess unable to give introduction. valt came to Y/n and shook her hand with a wide smile on his face. "Shu you didnt told that your sister is a pop star" Wakiya complained. Yeah I know, You never asked me shu said while shrugging. So Y/n wanna have a battle? Valt asked. fine valt, Sia said. Hey Bluewhale! Toko and Nika chirped. the twins went an hugged Y/n. Y/n giggled. Come on Y/n our match! valt said. oh yeah fine.

Fine meet Valtryek, Valt said

Ha Now meet, Pixel Sphinx, Y/n said

Y/n you changes sphinx colour? Shu asked

Yup, Shu Sis chirped

OK ready set

3

.

2.

.

1

LET IT RIP!

Valtryek took position in middle, sphinx revolving around the stadium. GO VALTRYEK! Valt yelled. Y/n smirked and commanded "sphinx Fatal wings". sphinx produced blue light and clashed with Valtryek making it burst. everyone was in shock. A-are you Spinner Heist? Some kid asked. Y/n turned behind and saw large crowd behind the wall. uh-oh she mumbled. they screeched Y/n's name and started running towards Y/n when someone grabbed her hand. T-tohru she said. yes it me! now come on we have to leave! s-shu i will see you later Y/n said before running and hiding from the fans

woah her blading skills are cool! boys praised. Shu, Y/n is spinner heist? daigo asked. yeah she is shu said with proud. Uh who is spinner heist? valt asked innocently. DONT YOU KNOW ? Wakiya yelled. She has won 5 championships in america and is the youngest star after Zac. Yeah i like her all songs wakiya fanboyed.
She is one of the coolest bladder and in last 3 championships she had a mask making her unable to recognise. She can insult her opponent by her pick up lines
SHu sighed playfully and went to do his training

To be continued