chapter-7

This is the continuation of ch-4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so lui are you joining any school?" Y/n asked. I dont know parents are forcing me to resume school, Lui said. aww thats bad. this means my turn is soon coming,Y/n said while thinking. After soon Y/n and Lui reached beypark. "hey  toko wait!" Nika yelled. Toko was running when he bumped in Y/n. Hey bluewhale! toko chirped.  hello toko Y/n said. nika came to toko panting. nika saw Y/n and Lui together and smirked and said aloud " Are you guys dat-" Aaaaa! Y/n yelled to interrupt her. (Your reaction on Nika, drawing by me)

 and picked nika up covering her mouth and ran and hid behind a tree

and picked nika up covering her mouth and ran and hid behind a tree.  Lui and Toko blinked twice in confusion.

"Nika what were you saying?!" Y/n said while blushing mess. "what? aren't you two dating? Nika said teasingly. No!!!! Y/n  yelled, He is just a friend!. ok ok but you two look cute nika said. Shut up nika and dont tell anyone. but how on earth you found out my crush on lui? Oh that~ nika said

Flash back

Y/n was sitting on the park bench seeing lui's match. Nika and toko were playing when ball flew near Y/n's  bench and when nika went there she saw.....

ANNOUNCER- And now winner is Lui Shirosagi!!!!!

eiiissshhhh......... Y/n yelled. Aww ......I dont know but whenever I hear his name my heart get burst!. I dont  know what you have done to me.. I can't even tell you my feelings...... I am so obsessed with that smile. I am blushing messs..... I know sharing my feelings with someone is not nice idea but when I left america i just think about you....

(Picture downwards is You fangirling about Lui) drawing by me

YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LUI!!!!!! Nika yelled every person in the park saw towards Y/n  and nika

YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LUI!!!!!! Nika yelled every person in the park saw towards Y/n  and nika. HUH, Y/n said while blushing . N-nika w-who told you that?!

hehehe you were speaking so high Y/n so i heard~ Nika said. Please dont tell anyone about it you begged. Ok first you have to play with us..............

Flashback Ends~

arghhhh... Nika plz dont tell to anyone. I dont want to lose Lui, Y/n said. ok i will not. nika chirped. Both of them came to the boys but a light pink shade was still visible on Y/n's face. Can we leave now? Lui asked coldly. Y-yeah Y/n  answered but death glared Nika.

Mean while shu

AGHHH this girl have went away again. i dont know what should i do.. what's the time? oh 2o'clock. ok Time for some practise.........

BACK AT PARK

Hey Lui wanna eat Ice cream? Y/n asked curiously. Yeah fine, lui answered. both of them took their icecream. Hey Y/n see a flying saucer lui told sia to look at the sky. When y/n looked up he sprinkled the chilly flicks from nowhere on her icecream and waited for the fun to begin. Hey There is nothing Y/n complained. Ok ok now eat you icecream lui said. As Y/n licked the ice cream her whole face turned red and she went wild. Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!! What the hell fire! Lui you little....

Hahahahaha lui laughed, hahhhaaaa

Lui it's not funny! Y/n complained. Ok but hahahhaaa lui resumed his laugh. As lui was laughing his ice cream got slip and sticked on his shirt. What the hell! Lui yelled. Hahahahhah now it's my turn y/n laughed. Lui growled like an angry pomeriyan. Lui started to chase Y/n. Y/n was still laughing hard. Oh my God! Lui now what about our match? Let's race to the stadium . Lui and Y/n reached the stadium and took their positions. Lui yelled Ready Set! 3 2 1 let- "y/n !!!!!!!!!!!" Valt yelled and ran toward Y/n and gave her a death hug making her almost fall. Valt! What are you doing!? Lui "tsked" in jealousy. Hey Y/n what are you doing here? Valt asked. Oh me...Y/n  said. Y/n gave eye contact to Lui that she would not be able to do battle because of valt. Lui nodded . Y/n smiled....
Ok valt wanna do battle?

Yes! Valt chirped. Y/n gave close eye smile to him