Chapter 36: Kiss!

"I am a bit impressed on your new move y/n". Lui said coldly. "Just a bit?" You asked. "Yeah" he said coldly. "Y/n" you heard a calm voice. You saw Shu with a smile who opened his arms for a hug. Your face lit up ignoring the pain you ran to Shu's arm. "Shu!" You said jumping in his arms for a hug.
Lui saw your behaviour which just reminded him of Bella and himself.

"You did great y/n" Shu said ruffling your hair. "Aww Shu" you said in awe. "Idiot you are really like Bella" Lui said. "Aww you mean I am cute Lui?" You said with a blush. "No I mean you're a b*tch." You gasped and stomped towards Lui "FCKING SHIROSAGI!?" You yelled angrily. "Pfffttt your just like her" Lui said with a smirk and patted your head. You just puffed your cheeks in annoyance. Then you three heard clapping sounds. "Wow y/n you're skills are improved" you heard daigo and others said. "Oh thanks guys" you said.
"Hey y/n what about joining Beybclub!" Valt said excitedly. " valt I can join?" You asked happily. "Yeah!" Valt said. "Okay then! I am go- Aaaaaaa!?" You winced in pain as lui crushed your foot. "What was that Lui!?" You said. Lui just growled in jealousy and grabbed you wrist dragging you away from evryone's vision.

Timeskip
Lui dragged and dragged you until you were in an empty hallway. "Lui what happened?" You asked trying to get out his grip. It got a bruise there. Lui turned to you his eyes shining brightly before he pinned you to wall. "Hey-" you spoke but was cut with a rough kiss. You eyes widened with a dark blush. The kiss was rough but sweet. He broke the kiss and coldly said "what were you doing huh you're in my team not in others one". He growled before letting you go. You nodded with a frown. Lui noticed it and led out a sigh. He came closer to you and whispered in your ear. "I just want you in rideout team I cam only make your strong not those brats can I just did it for your own kind"

You still can't understand what happened but you came back to beyclub with a permanent blush on your face.
So y/n? Valt asked
"Umm sorry valt but I am already in other team so I don't think so hehehe" you akwardly laughed. "No problem y/n you can still practise with us" valt's said with a bright smile. "Y/n just say you got something in return of your mistake~" Nika sang teasingly. "N-no Nika!" You flustered. "Hey hey I can see something on your lips~" toko said. You blushed a whole red covering your face in embarrassment remembering that kiss.
What happened sister? Shu asked
N-nothing you said still with a blush
But you can see the twins were constantly teasing you.
How the hell they know? You thought to yourself evrytime