Chapter 57: Your fault y/n!

Lui stared at you coldly. "Fine I want to end this soon okay?" He rolled his eyes and approached to the stadium. You blinked in confusion 'damn this blue head". You thought to yourself.

You sighed and took out your launcher. Ready set!

3

2

1!

Let it rip?! You both launched d your beys in the stadium. Luinor spinning contains rage with himself. "Go Sphinx! Fatal wings!" You yelled. Sphinx approached to Luinor with summoning glowing red blades. It clashed with lui. "LUINOR!" Lui yelled purple auro surrounding him.

"Luinor! Lost spiral move!" (I don't know his moves T-T)

Lui glowed brightly and yeah... clashed with Sphinx but this time Luinor took the victory. Sphinx bursted in the air. You sat on your knees with widened eyes. 

"This much? Too pathetic." He grumbled. "Do you still think it is enough? Such a weak blader".

You didn't know what to do. You looked up at Lui. His eyes turning into dark purple colour. You frowned. "You are nothing. You are weakling. You are deserved to be alone". He said and started walking towards the door.

Lui held out. He sighed and looked at his bey.  I had to do this

Flashback

Lui was doing his training as usual when someone entered his room. "Well...we'll I see who is being soft." Lui stopped. He turned behind and saw Zeo standing there with a smirk. "Zeo? You here?" He asked. 

"Hmmm... Lui shirosagi spoiling his reputation for a girl huh?" Zeo asked. "Shut up its not like that." Lui snapped. "But what if she is using you? Your rival's sister? She is just an obstacle in your way" Zeo told Lui. 

Lui looked down. Zeo came near to Lui. "See little  brother you are nothing if you fall for a stupid girl. Coming close to her isn't weird.?" Zeo whispered.

"I..." Lui was in deep thought. "Look Lui I can't bear it just do as I say." A sudden deep voice was sounded by Zeo. His eyes turning dark red. A sort of black and red auro surrounding him. It surrounded Lui. Lui's eyes were tuned deep purple and blackish.

Flashback end.

Now inside the room .

You were sitting on the floor. Warm tears flowing down. You took Sphinx in your hand. "Sphinx...... I am sorry." You whispered to your bey. Your tears fell down on Sphinx. You sniffed. "How can be like this?"

"H-he was the only I could trusted...." You mumbled. "Y/n... do you still, think we can conquer very strong bladers ?" A deep voice said. "W-who are you?" You asked. "Oh it's just me..., your inner power do you still think love can beat anything?" "He is just making you down..."

"M-my voice?" You mumbled. "Yeah..... I just watched how you let everyone demonise yourself." The voice said. 

As your voice talked with you, you were being surround with dark black-red auro. And when that darkness swallowed you, you found yourself somewhere you should never get to. 

You looked around and saw nothing besides those people's framed pictures which  were captured as moment they broke your heart. You looked at them and remembered those moments. First picture was of your very old bully which bullied you being so much famous after your frist album released.

"You are not supposed to be like this! Stupid!"  The bully's voice echoed around the room. You frowned remembering her terrible form.

Second contained of that bratty star who twitted rumours about you on media. She also insulted you live on a reality live tv show.  "She pressurise  me! She force me to leave my passion." She have insulted my family!". *ugly cries*

You sat there holding your head as her voices echoed wrong your head. When third picture contained takegi. "S-she is too jealous of my boyfriend (Shu). She give me glares evrytime I am innocent!". You clenched your fists harder. 

Suddenly you heard someone's footsteps approaching towards you. You turned behind and saw yourself but different. That different y/n had black hair instead of white, dark red eyes with a tint black. And all black clothing.  She holded two frames with her

"W-who are you?" You asked. "Oh you here? It's me y/n" she said as the same way you say. "N-no that's not true I am the only y/n here!" You shouted. "Geez calm down......" she said with a slight annoy face. "Please... this is my place and I am y/n here you may be the y/n of something else. "Here only dark forces live". She said with a devilish grin.

"B-but I am not evil!" You protested. "But now you are..." she cooed. "See.. * puts the two frame on the table and puts her both hand on your shoulder*  cause of you I have become the strongest force here". 

"Cause of your all hatred I am standing here." "You powers are truly marvellous just the fact is I wanted to see you here". She said.

Your eyes widened. "I-I don't hate anyone! You said backing up. "My.. my see this power I feel...." "You sure you don't have  hate for anyone." She asked raising her brow. 

"Y-yes". You tried to speak. "Then explain me this.

"I hate him now he have changed. I can't  live in a cage!"

You remembered those lines. You looked down. "See good y/n you will never get anything in kindness that word you say  'happiness" never lasts long!. She shouted in a deep voice. 

"You see I have never felt that much powerless.... And that's because of you!" She snapped. "Cause of you only today I have to divide  us. I c-can't live like that! You never speak for yourself always!" She shouted again. "And that when I have decided that.... Form now I will rule your life that's enough."

The dark y/n took the two frames and hung them on wall. The first frame got the picture of Lui and second of Shu. 

"W-wait you can't do this! If we are same then these two should not deserve this." You yelled. "Shut up! They are nothing to me . But glad to see that your understood the fact THAT WE ARE SAME!"

"They deserve this cause of you! I would have changed we both can. I can turn back into which I was just like you in this underworld. Just the fact is it's too late for you. You haven't trusted even on your self or me then why these two deserve your trust."

"My fault?" You mumbled as you see the dark y/n opening the portal. She stepped into it. "Wait!" You ran towards her but a sudden electric current stopped you.

Suddenly everything came back into reality. You looked all around. You stood up but a sudden headache occurred. You didn't felt well. "Was it a dream?" You mumbled. "You sighed and wiped your wet tears. You stood up and began walking towards the door.

Meanwhile with Zeo

Zeo: hello ??? I have done whatever you said.

???: good now keep an eyes on them and mess them

Zeo: yeah sure no worries.

Hangs up

???: let the fun begin Y/n~ Hehehe