Chapter 28: Love

Wakiya stood with an angry expression on his face. He grabbed Lui by his collar and yelled "what do you want from y/n why are you too close with her?!". Lui simply just glared. "That's because we know each other." "Damn your innocence do you think you will steal y/n Kurenai from me?" Wakiya growled. "You would be calling her shirosagi later" Lui smirked. Wakiya gasped before punching Lui but lui grabbed his hand and crushed it. Wakiya winced in pain. "You know you won't believe but I am gonna ask y/n out for date Do you know where?". Wakiya just started when Lui said "in your imagination" wakiya growled loudly. Lui smirked and said you know your kids will be cute,but wait let me tell .....you..... y is silent. Wakiya processed the sentence. "W-what do you mean? He asked before his eyes widened.
Wakiya thought: wait Lui said your but if y is silent It will become our I-it m-means
our kids will be cute. M-means L-lui's?
Wakiya's eyes widened as he left the training gym.
Flashback end———————
Lui was in his thought when he felt something on his shoulder and yeah it was you who passed out sleeping on his shoulder. He blushed a bit but he was tired too so he gave you sleeping company.

Author chan: okay now this was short but my exams are gonna start from tomorrow till 20 jan so I won't be able to update. If I will then no problem so I completed this chapter. Don't worry I have new ideas and your cute moments with lui