Chapter 20: Plan no.2

As lui and and y/n were thinking Yn stood up and said "hey Lui what about killing Mr.sotisho!. Lui and shu facepalmed. "HOW ARE YOU GONNA EVEN KILL HIM?!" Shu yelled angrily. "I have an idea idiot." Yn said calmly. Yn rushed to her room and took out a black notebook and then ran to the boys. "See here!" Yn said. "D-death note? Seriously Yn?" Lui asked. Yeah just wait and watch Yn said. "Lui play ryuk's theme A and shu deem the lights now" Yn commanded. The boys rolled their eyes and did as Yn told. "So now!" Yn dramatically opened the notebook and said first taking a slice of toast: "I'll take a slice and EAT IT! *Lui plays ryuk's theme*

Mr. sotisho...........
Yn stopped writing and asked boys " what's his last name?". "How would I know? I am new in this school just as you." Lui said. Shu indeed knew his last name and didnt wanted you to know."Shu do you know his name?" Yn asked. "Y-yeah his name is Um...Sotisho.......yohara". Oh ok fine Shu Yn said and wrote his full name. Yn began to do Kira's laugh. She was in between her laugh when Lui clenched his hand and grabbed Yn with his hands and shook her violently "IDIOT YOU FUCK CANT YOU JUST STOP YOUR NONSENSE?!" "IDIOT WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN!?" you yelled back. Shu sighed and took his back pack and said "come on now you both time for school" Yn and lui sighed and began to walk outside.

Shu was walking normally but Yn and lui were 2 meters away walking slowly still finding way to pass test without studying. "Oh bluey I have another idea!" Yn said. "Fur ball tell what's it?" Lui asked with a sigh. As Shu heard your both nicknames he just thought "yikes what the hell bluey? And furball?" Yn whispered something in lui's ear lui's eyes widened and said cool Yn we can use it. We can bluey only if he is not dead *winks* Yn said. Yeah right light yagami Lui said. I know ryuk I know you said. Hey don't call me that! Lui growled and started chasing you. You giggled and began to run passing by Shu and leaving him behind. Shu sighed and kept on walking.

I know this contains death note references but I liked it. Remember I don't own deathnote ok it may contain another anime too sooo...... I don't know what to say