Chapter 33: Bluey's sleep

Lui and you went to the classes. You were excited because today was games period which comes only One time in a week which is today. But Lui seemed tired. You noticed him. He was sitting at second bench and you at last but in same row. You sighed and went to lui's bench. "Hey Lui you okay?" You asked. "Yeah" he answered.
Lui's flashback
You and lui were sleeping. Lui was a sensitive sleeper, a little sound can make him wake. Lui just slept when he was kicked by you. That's because you were not a normal sleeper you move a lot. "Lui woke up and growled at you. Now you have atleast 5 times made Lui fell of the bed. You growled and thought "how Shu manage her?" He asked to himself. And that moment "achew!" Shu sneezed because he wasn't slept.
Lui didn't know what to do he brought you in right position and pulled you closer. "Shu...." You mumbled hugging him. "Oi I am not Shu!" He said in jealousy. And yeah you did not let him sleep in peace. And at 5 a.m he slept but was interrupted by shu's call.
End
He recalled all the things happened. "Y/n I am just tired" "I need a nap" he said. "Idiot you need to hibernate" you mumbled. You gave him a worried look when an idea popped in your mind. "Bluey! Come to my bench I'll let you sleep!" You said. "Lui rolled his eyes and warned "don't you dare to take my scarf at all , no stealing of Luinor, no sounds because I am a sensitive sleeper.  "Yes sir!" You saluted him like a soldier. "Pffft.... He is too annoying and yet sensitive from inside." You thought and smiled.

Lui went to your bench made his head down and began closing his eyes. Good night Lui" you whispered. "Now it's my duty to make lui peacefully sleep." You said to yourself.
Class was noisy you can't hold back your anger anymore. You covered lui's ears and yelled angrily. "CANT YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?! THERE'S SOMEONE SLEEPING!? ONE MORE VOICE AND YOURE DEAD!?" All the student went to their bench and sat quietly having fear in their eyes. Even teacher stopped teaching and writing on board. You moved your hands slowly back. and then bell rang you needed to cover lui's ears again. you stood up having glitters in your eyes "IT GA- you were interrupted when you saw class's glare. You laughed nervously and cleared your throat. "Okay everyone go in two lines and quietly" you said in a deep voice.

You wanted to go and play outside but you also don't wanna lose Lui. "What should I do?" You asked to yourself. You looked at Lui who was sleeping peacefully. Those calm eyes............. He is too adorable when asleep......... to quite and calm.......... You said losting in your thought.

Timeskip
Lui's sleep was completed he slowly opened his eyes and saw you infront of him sitting quietly. Lui stood up rubbing his eyes, stretching. "Hey~ is little baby awake?" You said teasingly. "Shut up" he said blushing. " hey where's the class?" Lui asked. "Oh they are outside" you answered. "Haven't you went with them? He asked. "Ummm... no bluey I thought someone would bury you assuming that you're  dead. "Wait don't you wanted to go?" He asked. "Yeah I wanted........ but it's fine" you said giving him a closed eyed smile.
"Damn I never thought she can be that loyal..." Lui thought with a blush. "Although she's mine always.... " he said with a smirk.