Chapter 3

Fang Miaomiao went out of the palace after recounting the old with her sister.

    Anshun Hou Mansion and Wuzhong Hou Mansion are very close, because of this, Fang Miaomiao was able to play with Feng Ying from a three-year-old kid to the age.

    At that time, he always played with Feng Ying, and almost never saw Feng Ying's eldest brother. Feng Nonglian is in poor health and often just stays in her yard.

    Later, I heard that the son was seriously ill, and after almost one foot stepped into the gate of death, he woke up as if he was a different person.

    Feng Ying said to him: "My eldest brother might have been fucked up by a ghost. He was not like this before. After a sickness, he was very cruel and cruel to his subordinates. Even the nanny was cruelly sent to the government. "

    Fang Miaomiao was only a few years old at the time, and she was ignorant, so Feng Ying said what she said.

.Moreover, his own nanny was a very nice and gentle person. Fang Miaomiao thought that Feng Nong Lian's nanny was the same as Feng Nong Lian. He criticized Feng Nong Lian's cruel behavior very severely in his heart.

    Later, I only inadvertently watched it a few times far away.

    Feng Nonglian was sitting in a wheelchair, looking at it from a distance, a little frightening.

    Once, a child from a noble family was naughty and insisted on hitting him with a wooden stick, but Feng Nong Lian grabbed the wooden stick. The child couldn't get rid of it, but was overthrown by Feng Nong Lian. The child babbled and cried.

    Feng Nonglian threatened him coldly: "If you cry again, goug your eyes."

    The child was so frightened that he didn't even dare to cry, but felt that he had met the devil star.

    Fang Miaomiao climbed onto the tree by picking up a kite that fell off the tree, and accidentally bumped into the whole process. .He dared not speak, he was afraid that Feng Nonglian would goug his eyes.

    But Feng Nonglian still saw him, raised her head and smiled at the frightened Fang Miaomiao on the top of the tree.

    "Cheap brother's stupid friend?"

    "Why do you call me stupid?" Fang Miao asked dumbly.

    "Aren't you a fool? I think you are stupid."

    "I'm not stupid. Father and sister say I am very smart."

    "Well, you are very smart. Why are you climbing so high?"

    "Pick up a kite. My father made it for me." Fang Miaomiao shook the kite, and then became a little scared, "Ah, it's so high, I don't dare to go down anymore."

    He rushed to pick up the kite made by his father, broke the limit, and climbed up. As a result, the energy is gone now, and I can't get off. .Fang Miaomiao tried to climb down. As soon as his foot stomped on the air, he quickly hugged a tree branch. The person hung on the tree, unable to go up and down, and kicked and kicked with his two legs in the air.

    "Feng Ying, his eldest brother, please, can you help me find an adult?"

    Feng Nonglian was cold and indifferent: "I don't like people calling me Fengying his eldest brother."

    Fang Miaomiao immediately changed her words: "Brother, can you help me find an adult? I dare not go down."

    Feng Nonglian looked around. It was too quiet here. Those people were drinking in the front yard. When he drags the wheelchair to the front yard, the child may have no energy to fall off.