Chapter 26

Feng Nonglian didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly became completely unconscious in front of everyone.

    "Brother! What's wrong with you, brother! Brother, wake up!" Fang Miaomiao panicked. Fortunately, the prince was still there, and he was able to do things calmly.

    The prince sent an imperial physician first. Several imperial doctors took turns in battle, and after checking for a long time, they couldn't find any problems.

    "Back to the prince, the son's health is not serious."

    The prince gave him a blank look: "I'm all dizzy and can't get up anymore, it's not a big problem? Are you blind in this palace?"

    If he doesn't wake up, he will cry to death as a companion, okay!

    The imperial physician rushed to confess the crime: "The official has absolutely no intention of this. It's just that there is nothing wrong with the elder son. The elder official thinks that perhaps the age of the son is approaching..."

    "What!" Fang Miaomiao stared at the imperial doctor pale as if struck by lightning, "What did you say?"

.The prince hurriedly said: "Quack doctor! Nonsense!"

    The imperial physician defended: "Go back to the prince, go under the official..."

    "Shut up. Come out and talk to the palace." The prince gave him a look, and a few people left the room. Before leaving the house, the prince comforted Fang Miaomiao, "Don't worry. The palace will ask more carefully. Ask, it's no use rushing."

    When the prince called the imperial physician, his face became heavier.

    "To be honest."

    The imperial doctor said: "What the lower official said is true. There is nothing serious about the elder son, only that the deadline is approaching, and there is no medicine to cure. The lower official is not good in learning and skill, and there is nothing he can do."

    "How do you tell me to tell Fang Miao. His temperament, if he knows it, he must cry to death with me."

.Besides, he didn't want the hero to be killed suddenly when he was here, but it seemed that his prince had killed the donkey! I'm afraid that outsiders have used this to attack him, and even refer to him in front of his father.

    "You think of a way again. It must be treated! Otherwise...hehe. I think it's time for the people in the hospital to be replaced. Maybe there are better doctors in the private sector."

    The imperial doctor caught anxiously scratching his back, sweating back and forth, and suddenly stood still.

    "The ancients used to ask the gods to ask the doctors. If you can't ask the doctors, you should ask the gods. The lower officials have heard about the magic of the monks in Tanzhe Temple for a long time, or send the son to Tanzhe Temple, and ask the gods and Buddhas to protect them, which will be more useful. ."

    The imperial doctor also rushed out of this remark, and regretted it after he said it. He is a doctor, so how can he push the undesirable patients to the gods and Buddhas for treatment.

    It's really ashamed of the Patriarch.

.However, the prince nodded when he heard it, and he was totally in agreement. The prince was weak when he was young, and his mother sent him to Tanzhe Temple for three years of training. After three years, I really got a lot stronger.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was a good idea. In addition, Fang Miaomiao had asked him to find some genius doctor before. At that time, he thought that if the monk from Tanzhe Temple came back, he would introduce Fang Miaomiao to take Feng Lian to Tanzhe Temple.