Chapter 60

Knowing that he had failed, the prince hurriedly apologized to the two of them, and said: "Such a good brother and sister, naturally you can't find the second one with a lantern!"

    Feng Nonglian continued to bow her head to tease the child, ignoring both of them. Working for the prince, apart from Fang Miaomiao's affection, of course, he also has the idea of ​​making money. For example, in the cotton business, the prince went out to provide contacts and money and labor, and he contributed skills, earning 73 points for the two men.

    In Feng Nong Lian, there are old (unimportant) ones and young ones, as well as objects, who are the ones who want to support their families. The subject is another one who never manages money. Since he and Fang Miaomiao got married, the accounts of the two families have been in charge of him alone, only to realize that the accounts of the Anshun Hou Mansion are also messy.

    There are few masters in the Anshun Hou Mansion, only Fang Miaomiao, who is young, and some thoughtful servants will inevitably deceive him when he is young, and the book is all muddled.
.Although the housekeeper and Lanzhu can help with the management, there are many businesses in Anshun Houfu. Let’s talk about the messy people in the house. Lanzhu can help with the management, but the annual bonus funds of various shops and houses are Lanzhu. Zhu, a little girl can't go out to intervene.

    That is, butlers usually deal with all kinds of things, there are many shops, and there are many thoughts everywhere, and there are always some who want to pay for money.

    Not to mention there are many fertile fields and farms outside. Tenant farmers everywhere rented out, originally paying the rent at the end of the year, but there are often rough speculations that this year's rain is not good and the harvest is not good, and the rent is always incomplete.

    Fang Miaomiao is a good talker, and he doesn't understand the things in the ground.

    In fact, the tenant rent collected by the Anshun Houfu was extremely low. .Some hard-hearted hosts have to harvest 60% a year, and then pay the public tax. There is nothing left in the hands of the tenant farmers.

    However, Anshun Houfu had always only harvested 20% of the grain, and after removing the food handed over to the court, he could leave 60% of the grain.

    But people are always like this, people are good at being deceived. The generosity of the Anshun Hou Mansion has become a bully in the eyes of some people. In this 20%, there are often two shortcomings. But because of the scarcity of people in Anshun Hou Mansion, no one cares about it.

    Later, Fang Miaomiao got married, and some people became more unscrupulous. I don't know that the new "lady" of the host's family is not easy to fool, and the style is completely different from that of An Shunhou, and the methods are also very harsh.

    After taking over the accounting affairs of the Anshun Hou Mansion, he first beat the maid servant in the mansion. He checked all the accounts of various shops again, and brought people to interrogate if the books were uneven.

.The stewards everywhere were still stubborn at first, and until they were pointed out where the book was wrong, they knew that they could not be fooled, so they knelt down and begged for mercy. His complexion was blue and white, and he was already shocked.

    Everyone remembered that this new "lady" used to be a famous Yaksha-like existence in the capital. Legend has it that he has a weird and cold temperament and a strange behavior.

    Speaking of the tenant farmers, Feng Nonglian simply took back the land and didn't rent it out. This makes the tenant farmers anxious.

    Feng Nonglian spent a few days in the air, and only when everyone was panicked did he tell his real arrangement. The land is no longer leased to others, but he wants to hire someone to do the work. Speaking of the monthly payment, the tenant farmers were taken aback.