Chapter 61

When the emperor was gone, the three princes threw the cup furiously. What's going on, who changed things in the end?

    Could it be that he betrayed himself?

    "Where are Chen Thirteen?" The Third Prince asked his subordinates.

    The subordinate shook his head and said that he could not see anyone: "The subordinate thought that it was probably because Chen Shisan suddenly turned back."

    Chen Shisan is a dark chess set beside the prince. He stayed with the prince for about seven or eight years. He usually provided many information about the prince.

    It's just that although Chen Shisan has stayed for seven or eight years, he is still not a close person to the prince, and he does not have much trust. Many insider information is always undetectable.

    It is precisely because of this that the three princes wanted to rebel against Zheng Wei. .One is to see how unfair Zheng Shiwei's heart is, and there is a possibility of instigating rebellion, and the other is that Zheng Shiwei is the confidant of the crown prince and knows many things that ordinary guards can hardly know.

    It's just that Zheng Yu is a terrible thing! He actually took his words as whimsical, and in turn laughed at him for being irresponsible.

    The three princes failed to instigate the rebellion and were very angry, but later saw that Zheng Yu was disgusted by the prince and sent outside, he laughed fiercely for a long time.

    "Bah! What! Deserves to be the prince's dog!"

    Today's game was planned by the three princes. The fire was let him by himself, and he burned his son to look more miserable and real, so that the father would be more angry and believe that he was not his own thief shouting to catch the thief.

    As for the task he arranged for Chen Shisan, he needed to put a dragon robe in the Prince's Palace. .If the dragon robe was found in the East Palace, then there would be no good fruit from Chen Shisan.

    It's just that Chen Shisan didn't complete his mission, and even disappeared.

    He suspected that Chen Shisan had been instigated by the prince long ago.

    Too. Chen Shisan has been with the prince for seven or eight years. If he is instigated, it is not impossible. It's just damn, this dead thing actually harmed him in turn.

    In the end, the three princes did not find Chen Shisan's person anyway.

    He did not know that Chen Shisan was dead.

    Zheng Yu had been paying attention to Chen Shisan for a long time, and naturally followed out that night. He burned the dragon robe and buried Chen Shisan's body under the flowers in the imperial garden.

    No one knows what he did. Until the end, he never said it.

.Due to unexpected events, when Fang Miaomiao's family of three returned home, it was already very late. Xiao Hua was so young that she was already asleep.

    Feng Nonglian twisted the towel to wipe Xiaohua's face and feet. Lan Zhu waited for Master Xiaohou to wash, and laughed secretly.

    Fang Miaomiao asked her what she was laughing at.

    Lan Zhu said: "The madam is really kind to the young master." She was thinking of virtuousness in her heart, but this shouldn't be said from her mouth.

    "Of course, that's his precious son."

    Lanzhu carried the basin and went out and poured it.