Chapter 8

After the decision was made, Concubine Rong was still satisfied.

    Concubine Rong finally looked much better after carrying forty-eight boxes without any perfunctory matter.

    "Fortunately, he is a person who knows and understands courtesy. He didn't step on the face of Anshun Houfu and this palace. I can barely count him as passing this level. Otherwise, I won't stick to it even if you like it."

    "What did the elder sister say? He is not that kind of person. He is very good." Fang Miaomiao said kind words to Feng Nonglian in front of her elder sister.

    "Tsk tsk, I haven't gotten married yet, and my elbows have started to turn towards others." Concubine Rong joked, "However, I don't think that elder son is like a person from Wu'an Hou Mansion."

    This is a very high evaluation. Concubine Rong didn't like Wu'an Houfu much before she came out of the pavilion.

    First of all, she didn't like Wu'anhou, who had been swiftly renewing his first wife not long after he died. .Unlike his father, he only loves his mother in his whole life.

    "It's just that my sister still finds one thing strange." Concubine Rong frowned slightly, suddenly suspicious.

    "Sister but say it's okay."

    "The Marquis of Wu'an was indeed prosperous for a while, but it has been passed down to this generation. The glory of the ancestors is almost defeated, leaving only a name of the mansions. My sister had long known that the Marquis of Wu'an could not produce so many things. I'm not prepared to embarrass them much."

    Concubine Rong paused and added.

    "To fight for wealth and honor, the Marquis of Wuzhong is not as good as the Marquis of Anshun. Originally, as long as they did their best, they didn't neglect you, and I passed this level. My sister saw nothing more than a question of attitude."

    But now it exceeds Concubine Rong's expectations. This is not something that Wuzhong Houfu can get.

    "Do you know what's going on?"

.Fang Miao said in a heart that he didn't know much about Brother's private affairs either. They didn't get along for a long time in the previous life. Soon, my brother died of illness, and it was only two years later.

    After his brother left, he took the wealth his brother left him, and lived a stable life in isolation in a small town far away from Huajing. Only later encountered an accident.

    Thinking of this, Fang Miaomiao was slightly sad, he wouldn't let his brother go so early in this life. And sister. He married at the end of his last life, when his sister happened to have. Soon after a miscarriage, he died.

    He must protect his sister and the baby in his stomach.

    The ability to carry forty-eight paws of real gold and silver in vain is quite suspicious for some people who care about it. After all, brother can only stay in the room, but he has so much wealth. It doesn't make sense.

    Fang Miaomiao only said, "Brother, he counts. Don't worry, sister..Sister should take care of her body more. "

    Concubine Rong sneered and squeezed Fang Miaomiao's fleshy cheek: "Okay, I haven't seen you for a few days, Miao Miao has learned to fool my sister. Besides, he is your brother, your serious sister is here!"

    It's over, my sister is jealous. Fang Miaomiao told her sister for mercy.

    "Sister, you will always be my best sister! Brother means different things!"