Chapter 28

When the prince handed over the task assigned to him by the emperor a few months ago, Feng Nonglian hadn't woken up yet.

    After the prince received the emperor's commendation, he turned his head and gave rewards to his staff. Only Feng Nong Lian was omitted, and the prince did not mention Feng Nong Lian's name in front of the emperor.

    This is Feng Nonglian's own meaning.

    "Isn’t it a bad name for you to show your face to the emperor? It’s also a long face. I want to see Wu Anhou’s dumbfounded look. He must regret that he is only partial to the little one and doesn’t care about you, the big one." "

    "Thank you, the prince. I have no intention of pursuing fame. I just want to be a wild crane." Feng Nonglian declined.

    The prince pondered for a while, but somehow figured out Feng Nonglian's true thoughts.

    Feng Nonglian is always perfunctory even to see him!

.You can't do it without being polite, it's quite rebellious and rebellious. That is, the legs and feet are inconvenient, and I gave an excuse to never kneel down. If the legs and feet are convenient, it is estimated that they will find an excuse to get over.

    Asking him to worship and kowtow three times in front of his father, he might kill Feng Nonglian.

    The prince was magnanimous and didn't bother to care about Feng Nong Lian's etiquette.

    As long as people are easy to use. Besides, outsiders know very little about Feng Nong Lian, and it is not a bad thing to hide it for his use.

    It's just that the rewards of the facade cannot be given, and some rewards are still to be given in private.

    The prince is short of money, rewarding money and the like, he can't bear even a copper plate. After thinking about it, asked the guard to send a dagger that he had just received a few days ago to Feng Nonglian.

.The guard was taken aback: "Prince prince, that dagger is cut like mud. It is a self-defense weapon that his subordinates have visited many places and are specially found for you from the domain. You should keep your self-defense, how can you easily give it away."

    The prince was indifferent, seemingly indifferent.

    "But it's a dagger. If you give it away, you will give it away. Is there no other dagger in this palace? Don't say anything, just send it."

    The guard murmured yes, and lonely took the dagger inlaid with gems of various colors. This dagger was found by him through hardships. At that time, the prince praised him and said that this dagger would stay on his body for self-defense.

    It only took a few days, and the prince forgot what he had said to him that day and had to pass it on to others.

    He went out and rode his horse out of the city, but almost hit a person on the road.

    "Sorry, are you okay.".Shiwei Zheng bent down and said with concern.

    Feng Ying, who was hit, was about to attack, and suddenly he saw the token hanging from Zheng Shiwei, and once again, this was the second-class guard Zheng Shiwei next to the prince. He had no choice but to suppress the anger in his heart and happily said that there was no problem.

    "It's the reason I ran out of the store suddenly. Don't blame Master Zheng."

    After Feng Ying raised his head, Shiwei Zheng recognized Feng Ying.

    "It turned out to be the second son in the front cover."

    He himself was going to Feng Nong Lian to give gifts. At this moment, he didn't know why he saw Feng Ying, and suddenly he mentioned something casually.